Chapter 4 I hate you.... This was all your fault ethan

As they quickly step into the forest they finally catch an break from the horrifying sight earlier as they both breaths heavily without knowing what lurks in these tall dark oak trees. The black figures disappears into the fog frantically as Ethan pulls Alexis dangerously close as he grasps onto her with all of his strength like if he let go he would died as them both huddle in fear.

Footsteps echos throughout the dark atmosphere as Alexis heart skips an beat scaredly as her head slowly turns over to an tree just to see an tall black figure standing next to the tree but her vision was quite blurry so she thought she was hallucinating so she rubs her eyes but when she opens her eyelids again she see the black figure gotten much more closer as footsteps rapidly echos all around the area as Ethan and Alexis turns their heads all around scaredly as them both still stay in eachothers embraces.

before she could look at the right again she feels an intense pain in her back as she sees blood pouring out of her chest. Her vision starts to blur quickly as her consciousness starts to disappear slowly while she fights for her life. She looks over at Ethan but his eyes were closed tightly as an pool of blood stands Beneath him flowing around getting bigger as her eyes starts to shut slowly and when her eyes finally shut an loud chuckle echos out though the whole forest as the figure vanishes away from the gorey scene.

Jennifer looks around the house realising that everyone had gotten murdered very quickly as she runs around the house frantically trying to find Alexis and Ethan as the dark liquid blood prints onto the floor while she runs scaredly around. Jenifer slams an door open then quickly steps into the room to fell the tension and it was cold and breezey in the foggy room.

Jennifer's body froze scaredly once she hears the stairs creak slowly as she starts shivering in fear scared for her life so she grasps onto  the closet sharp item and keeps it close to her embrace not daring to let it go. Her grip wasn't as good but she still tried to not shake in fear while she slowly takes small steps out of the room to investigate the noise that echoed out rapidly.