✸﹕☆Getting out of here.✸﹕☆ - Chapter 6

(Nobody's POV)

"Angel.."

DogDay murmured; attempting to wake you up. You suddenly shifted around, opening your eyes. You rubbed your eyes, which were red from crying yesterday. 

"Good morning." He said, greeting you as you woke up.

"You fell asleep crying last night."

You yawned and nodded in reply before actually replying, "Yes, I am aware."

You stood up and stretched, looking around before noticing Poppy and Kissy coming over to you guys. "Hey! Hey! We found a way to get out of here!"

You immediately jumped, startled with excitement. 

"Wait, really!?"
"Yeah, all of us can get through safely!"

She said as DogDay stood up behind you. They started leading you to the area in which they said they could escape. Surely enough, there was a large vent. The only problem is that the cover was still on it. 

"Is there a screwdriver in here..?" You mumbled, shuffling through your pocket.

Somehow, along the way, you had actually pocketed the screwdriver and started undoing the screws. You removed the cover, gently placing it down before putting the screwdriver back into your pocket.  

"Who's gonna go first?" You asked.

"I will." Poppy said, hopping into the vent. Soon Kissy followed, then You, then DogDay.

How long had all four of you been in there? You don't know. But you were filled with adrenaline as you noticed Poppy and Kissy move off to the side and coax you upward, only to reveal a dome-like shape with a grate pattern. It let in dawn light and you were trying to figure out how you'd open it. 

You took out your pocket knife you forgot you had and cut around the perimeter (albeit with struggle) then laid on your back, putting one of your feet against it and kicking it really hard. You kicked multiple times before it budged after that; you gave it one more, good kick and it flew off.

You sat up and grabbed the outside edge of the vent, poking your head out and finally seeing the outside world and breathing fresh air again. You hopped out of the vent and onto the concrete roof of the factory as the others did the same. 

You walked over to a part of the roof; which oversaw the parking lot and saw your car. Two problems; how would they fit in there? And How would you get off the roof? Poppy found a broken ladder that goes down the factory's wall; but you would still be injured if you went down. The others wouldn't. 

They proceeded down the ladder as you got an idea and shot one of your hands (from the GrabPack) at the corner of the roof and slowly descended down the wall. Eventually, you set your feet on the concrete before retracting it and walking over to your car; motioning for the others to come over. You unlocked the car doors with your keys and set the GrabPack on the rear console. 

Somehow, all of you managed to fit in, and you started the car before taking off.

------------------------------------

A/N

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OKAY WE'RE GOING HOME, FOLKS.

Two chapters in one week? 

Damn, ya'll getting the special treatment.