💙𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸 || "𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝙽𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲."💙

Start from the beginning

"Come to me in the night hours,
I will wait for you,
and I can't sleep
'cause thoughts devour, thoughts of you consume."

THE SOUND OF THE PUNCHES BEING LANDED ON THE BAG WAS HEARD THROUGHOUT THE PRIVATE TRAINING ROOM WHICH WAS OCCUPIED BY ASAKHE.

The blonde princess was sweating immensely as she landed hit after hit on the punching bag throwing in a kick every now and then.

The blonde felt eyes on her and she turned around only to find Izzy, Clary and Jace which confused her.

"May I help you?" Asa asked confused.

"We just saw you here and we were about to train Clary can we join you?" Izzy spoke up softly.

"Sure, you wanna spar?" Asa smiled softly which shocked the three, they thought she was angry with them.

"One on one?" Clary questioned.

"Oh, no, the three of you vs me." The princess smiled as she walked over to the wooden staffs setting one aside for herself before handing one to the other three shadowhunters who had made their way over to her.

"Let's see what you've learnt Fairchild and let's see if you live up to your legacies Wayland and Isabelle." Asa teased with a smile.

The four shadowhunters made their way to the centre of the training room.

"Any day now." Asa mocked the three shadowhunters in front of her playfully.

Isabelle charged towards the princess and Asakhe blocked her attack and she kicked Jace in the stomach who was behind her before she crouched down and swung her leg knocking Clary down to the ground.

The four were so focused on their sparring that they failed to notice the other five royals who stood at the doorway of the training room.

Izzy was managing to keep up despite her struggle as the blonde princess was on her, blocking her attacks and returning the actions, ten fold.

Using her staff as leverage, the princess placed it down on the ground before tossing herself up into the air before landing behind Jace who she kicked down before flipping Clary over shoulder, the red haired girl landing on the ground beside Jace and then once again she crouched down and swung her leg knocking Isabelle down like she had with Clary.

"Whoo!" Asa cheered as she sprung up to her full height.

"That was fun, thanks you guys." Asa smiled down at the three before making her way out the training room high fiving her father as she walked past her family.

Once her daughter was out of Shadowhunter ear shot Francis spoke as he watched the three shadowhunters pick themselves up from off the training room floor.

"Well, well, well." Francis mocked as his gaze landed on the red haired girl as did his wife's.

"If it isn't the daughter of the two devils themselves." Mary glared as she gave Clary a once over, looking her up and down with distaste.

"I'm sorry?" Clary asked confused.

"Who are you people?" Jace asked confused.