But we can still go by our plan as we will reach home by 10.... I thought but then Chided my self for the shameless thoughts.

Where are you lost ...he asked tapping my cheek and I came out of my thoughts..
Kahi nahi...I was just thinking about today's function.....I made an excuse.

Suniye....I said tilting my head a bit and peeping at his face and he pecked my nose making me smile .

What were you thinking when you placed your hand on my head and filled my partition....I asked him softly leaning on to his shoulder.

For that you need to talk me first why were you crying that time ....he counter questioned me making me sigh.

I just became emotional while praying to God ...I said.
And what were you praying for that you became so emotional....He asked me.
We are not supposed to tell what we prayed for ...I said and he chuckled.

Okay I will guess and you can give me a hint of it's right or not....He said .
But aapko ku janana hai .....I asked.

For the same reason you want to know what I was thinking that time .....he came up with his logical counter .

Okay ...then ...I said .
So you were praying for the well being of the family.....He said .

Isn't it obvious that one would pray for it ...I said and he nodded.
You remebered your parents.....he said and I smiled softly.

I always remember them in my prayers asking for their blessings.....I said and he hummed.

So you were crying for me.....he asked looking at me rasing his brow and I blinked softly...

He smiled and kissed my forhead before looking back at the road and I hugged his arm .

Ab aap bataye what were you thinking....I asked him .
I was promising to myself to be always by your side till my last breath and was assuring of it too so that you know that I am there ......He said and my heart melted at his words and my eyes teared up again.

He wrapped his arm around me pulling me to himself and rested his head on top of my head .
Don't cry now ...he said rubbing my back .

I don't want to loose you ever .....I whispered in his chest and he tightened his hold around me kissing my head .

I am not going anywhere. Stop thinking that ....he said caressing my scalp .

It was dark outside now and the clouds were thundering.
Baarish hone vaali hai ....I said and he hummed .

I opend the window and the cold wind touched my face making me smile.
The weather is so pleasant ....I said .

There are thunderstorm warning too.....and it will take us around more then 3 hours to reach Delhi ...he said checking the route.

Soon it started raining heavily and the visibility became low .
The heavy rain were dropping on the car window like it would break the glass anytime .

Abhimanyu kahi aasa paas hotel mei ruk jaaye kya ....it's not safe to drive home in this heavy rain ....I asked him and he nodded .

Hmm.... we will enter a city after 5 more kilometres and we will stay there tonight.....he said .

It started pouring down more heavily and it took us 35 minutes to cover 5 km distance.....

I got a call from Dii and she was inquiring about the same as Maa is worried about us .
I told her that we will be staying at a hotel tonight and have safely reached there and they were relieved after knowing this .

We reached the hotel and got a room for tonight.
We had our dinner in the restaurant and got to our room .

I freshnup first and he talked with Maa in the meanwhile.
Should I change the saree or not .....I contemplated for a moment as it's just 9 pm and let it be .

I would change into my night suit later on ....I decided .
He entred the washroom after me and I applied some moisturizer and a lip balm .

His phone rang again and I groaned but decided to check if it's Maa or someone from the police station and it was Jiju .

I picked up and he was asking me if reached hotel or not .
After talking to him hanged up and was kept his phone on the side table again and a small box kept their got my attention.

I picked it up and my cheeks turned  red seeing the condom pack inside it .
I hurriedly kept it back as the bathroom door opend and he stepped inside shirtless just wearing his short pants .

Kya hua ....he asked me and I shook my head.
Jiju ka call aya tha ....he was Asking if we reached or not ...I informed him and he nodded .

I sat on the bed feeling shy and nervous and he joined me and asked me for my phone.

He switched off both our phones and I frowned at him .
I don't want any disturbance tonight......he said casually not knowing what his words did to me .

I kept looking down while he dimmed the lights and kept our phones on the side table.

My heart was thudding with the nervousness and anticipation and I was trying to keep my calm .
My cheeks were red and hot .

Let's sleep now ....we need to leave early morning tomorrow.....he said and I jerked my head up at him .

Sleep !!!! I asked and he nodded .
You don't want to sleep ....he asked and I blinked my eyes.

I wanted to smack his head . Can't he see I am wearing a saree from early 5 am and didn't take it out till now because he asked me not too and here he is asking me to sleep.

I was about to get down the bed to get changed but he held my hand and I looked at him ..
Where are you going ...he asked me .
To change .....I said .

Ohhh....but why didn't you changed it earlier.....he asked me raising an eyebrow.
Asse hi ....I said and tried to free my hand from him but instead of losing his hold he held me more firmly and pulled me to him .

He laughed giving me a hard peck on my cheek .
Is my wife angry ....he asked me and I glared at him .
No why would I be angry .....let me go now ...I need to change....I said .

What if I ask you not to change then ....he asked .
I will change then too ...I said with a pout and he pecked my lips melting my anger .

What if I say I myself want to take this saree off from you ....he asked cupping my neck and making me look at him .

Not able to take his intense gaze I closed my eyes and he kissed on them making me smile.

He pushed me on the mattress softly and hovered over me .
Mishika...He whispered cupping my face and Caressing my cheek with his thumb .

Are you sure....he asked looking into my eyes and I just lifted my head a bit and pecked his lips giving him his answers.

Make me yours completely......I whispered shyly and he graoned dangerously listening to me .

To be continued....😂😂😂😂

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Double update
Comment guyssssss