"Thanks, Coach. I'll keep that in mind," she said, a renewed determination flickering in her eyes, "I won't let my studies slip, I promise."

With a nod of approval, Ramirez patted her on the shoulder, a proud smile spreading across his face.

"That's what I like to hear. Keep working hard, Ira. With your talent and dedication, there's no limit to what you can achieve, both in the ring and beyond."

Ira's footsteps echoed softly on the pavement as she made her way home from her early morning training session

The streets were still quiet, the morning sky painted in hues of pink and orange as the sun began to rise.

As she turned the corner onto her street, she spotted her younger brother Zack eagerly waiting for her, just as he did every morning.

His face lit up with excitement as he saw her approaching, his brown eyes shining with anticipation.

"Hey, noona!" Zack called out, bounding forward to meet her. "How was training?"

Ira smiled warmly at her brother's enthusiasm, "It was great, Zack. Tough, but I'm feeling good."

Zack nodded eagerly, his energy infectious as always, "Awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it."

Together, they walked back to their house, the bond between them strong and unbreakable.

As they reached the front door, they exchanged a knowing glance, both excited for the day ahead.

After quickly changing into her white button-up and grey trousers —the obsidian haired beauty didn't prefer school skirts— Ira slipped onto her to school blazer.

Picking up her bag and giving it's content a once over the girl exited her room to see Zack doing the same. Since he was in Fashion Department, he was allowed to wear casual attire.

"You got your things?" Zack nodded in affirmation at the girl's question, "Good."

"Bye, Mom!" Waving goodbye the siblings set off together, chatting and laughing as they made their way down the familiar streets.

"So, how's the coach treating you?" Zack asked with a curious tone, enjoying the morning calm of Seoul.

"Working me to the bone as usual. I can't afford to lose the upcoming title defence match. I don't want to give Shea Kim any chance to look down upon me."

Ira's rivalry with the other female boxer was something that was initiated outside the ring. The pompous girl was bossy and bitchy, flaunting how rich her family was.

The obsidian beauty hated people like that. If you're rich, good for you. No need to rub it in other people's faces.

"See ya at lunch, noona!" Zack bid farewell, the two siblings parting ways as Ira walked towards the Baking Department.