⟢ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 ⟢

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❘❙❚ IRA LEE ❚❙❘

❚❘❚ THE TALENTED SHE BOXER ❚❘❚

"𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡?  𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. . ."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: Ira Lee

𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 5'9 (175 cm approx)

𝙒𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 140-150 pounds (63-68 kg)

𝘼𝙂𝙀: 18 years

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: Ira Lee is a vision of strength and beauty, with her long, luscious black hair flowing down her shoulders, framing her striking features. Her piercing obsidian eyes, intensified by the dark circles beneath them, add an air of mystery and allure to her appearance, drawing others in with their captivating gaze.

Personality-wise, the she-boxer is a force to be reckoned with. Fiercely determined and resilient, she approaches life with unwavering focus and determination. In the boxing ring, she is a formidable opponent, channeling her inner strength and skill to overcome any challenge that comes her way.

Outside of the ring, the obsidian beauty carries herself with a quiet confidence, exuding an aura of self-assurance and poise. While she may appear reserved at first, those who get to know her discover a warm and compassionate soul beneath her tough exterior.

In social settings, the noirette goddess is reserved yet approachable, preferring meaningful conversations over small talk. She values loyalty and honesty above all else, and while she may seem guarded at first, those who earn her trust find a fiercely loyal friend in her.

Ira's likes include pushing her limits in training, immersing herself in the discipline and dedication required to excel in her sport. She finds solace in the rhythm of her workouts, using them as a form of meditation to clear her mind and focus her energy.

In her downtime, the raven haired beauty enjoys immersing herself in nature, finding solace in the tranquility of the outdoors. Whether it's hiking through scenic trails or simply sitting by a serene lake, she finds peace in the simplicity of nature's beauty.

However, she has little patience for arrogance or disrespect, particularly towards those who underestimate her abilities because of her age or gender. She dislikes unfairness and injustice, often speaking out against it whenever she encounters it.

Overall, Ira Lee is a captivating blend of strength, beauty, and determination, with a quiet intensity that commands attention both inside and outside of the boxing ring.