𝟎𝟗• 『Family?』

Start from the beginning

Taiju holds the collar of your uniform as he's about to punch you again, but Hakkai's voice stops him.

"Aniki!"

"Yeah?" Taiju said, looking at Hakkai, not letting go of your collar.

"Stop! Please.." Hakkai said in worry.

"Hakkai."

"When you ask someone for a favor, you need to give something in exchange." He said, his fist raised, taunting you and your friends.

"Give me something that makes it worth my while," Taiju demanded.

"If you don't, then I'll beat her up as well."

"I'll quit," Hakkai started, his voice quiet. "I'll quit Toman."

Taiju turned his head at Hakkai as you looked at him with surprise.

"I'll join BLACK DRAGON so I can assist you," Hakkai said.

"So, let [Name]-san go! That's my offer!"

"Hakkai..." You uttered, feeling a mix of shock and concern for your friend.

Taiju then let go of your collar, and you landed on your butt, wincing as it made contact with the ground.

Yuzuha, ran over to you and pulled you away from Taiju. Your cheek now purple from his strong punch. 'Damn when they said he doesn't go easy on a girl, they really mean it.'

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

As the sky turned yellow and orange with the setting sun, Hakkai carried Takemitchi on his back while you held your cheek. You were sure that the bruise was gone, but you didn't want them to know.

You heard Takemitchi let out a groan as he began to awaken.

"Takemitchi!" Hina exclaimed as she noticed that he was awake, causing Hakkai to stop in his tracks.

"Hina..."

"Hey, you all right, Takemitchy?" Hakkai asked.

Hina's eyes swelled with tears as she looked at Takemitchi. "Thank goodness."

She said, falling on her knees, and your eyes widened as you knelt down beside her. "Hina..." you said, rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Thank goodness, Takemitchi!" You went to hug her, whispering "there, there," in an attempt to soothe her.

"There's a hospital just up ahead," Hakkai said, and he began walking once again.

"Hakkai, I'm sorry you had to quit Toman for my sake. And I'm sorry too, [Name], for making you get hit by him," Takemitchi apologized sincerely.

"It's not your fault," Hakkai said.

"Nah, it's fine," you said, still holding your supposedly bruised cheek.

"It's been too long since I was punched," you laughed, making the three of them sweatdrop at you.

"I'd already made up my mind," Hakkai said, determination evident in his voice as he continued walking towards the hospital.

"Actually, I want to thank you for standing up for Yuzuha," Hakkai said, gratitude evident in his tone as he continued walking alongside you.

"You must all be surprised that my brother is the boss of BLACK DRAGON," he added.

"Yeah," you and Takemitchi said in unison, exchanging a glance as you continued to walk alongside Hakkai.

"There's something... I need to do in Black Dragon," Hakkai said, his expression serious as he looked ahead.

You glance at Hakkai's serious expression before taking a deep breath and looking ahead as well.

"You know, [Name], Mikey won't be too happy if he finds out that you were punched," Hina said out of the blue, making you snap your head at her and look at her nervously.

"Please don't tell him!" You begged her, and she only let out a giggle and nodded her head.

"I promise I won't."

"And the both of you, too!" You said to the two boys as they nodded their heads as well.

It's not like he's going to believe them anyway without proof, like a bruise or something, 'cuz it faded away long ago.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

I really wanted to showcase your fighting abilities in action, but I thought it was too soon to reveal your full potential. Although, I did demonstrate your strength by slapping Taiju in the face! 😋

Also, I'm writing and updating like my rent is due 💀