Chapter 1

It was 2 am in the morning and Emily calls me and starts freaking out, which obviously pisses me off because we have school tomorrow and it's 2 am! "Emily it's 2 am what the hell are you screaming about?!"
Emily: "So..... Marie......You know how Jack has his end of the school year party every year?..."
...............................................................
I've had a crush on Jack since middle school and we're just finishing our junior year in highschool. Emily and Jack have always been really close friends, but me and jack have only had two classes together this year and he barely ever talks to me, so he wouldn't really care about me.
...............................................................
"Yes Emily everyone knows about his party every year, and let me guess you got invited WOW such a surprise"
Emily: "I DID how'd ya know?! oh my gosh Marie just cheer up that's not what I needed to tell you. Anyways, I was over at Sammy's house with Jack and Jack and Chelsea yesterday and we were writing down the list of people to invite..... and Jack said "you know your friend Marie that you always hang out with, you should bring her with you""
DID I JUST HEAR JACK GILINSKY ASKING ME TO COME TO HIS PARTY???!!!!
...............................................................
"EMILY OMG THAT'S AWESOME OK WHEN IS IT EEEEE AAAAAA IM SO EXCITED!!!!"
Emily: (mumbles)" so now look who's freaking out at 2 am"
"hehehe sorry"
Emily: "so it's next Saturday I'll pick you up at 7"
"Alright my girl the only thing I need is a hot dress and my parents permission"
...............................................................
oh shit MY PARENTS PERMISSION!