First day at school

Disclaimer: This is the second part to the Gacha Movie "She's MY Ghost" by Kaitlyn Flames, go watch it before reading this! (Also the story feels more like a script, because it is a script. I'll use it in case people want to see this story as a Gacha Movie!)

(Note: I've used some weird words and phrases as Elizabeth is from the 20th century, so I wrote their meaning in parentheses. Some words might have wrong usages. English is not my first language so forgive me if some things are incorrect)

Their models (I included the canon designs as well, remember: this is fanmade!)

Prologue: Elizabeth was locked a 100 years ago in a classroom by her bullies because she believed in magic

Prologue: Elizabeth was locked a 100 years ago in a classroom by her bullies because she believed in magic. They "cursed" her so that she will be unable to leave the room without someone else opening the door and hid the key. In the present day(2021) Max, along with his best friend and the popular girl in school, Adriana, were in detention, and he got scolded. So his best friend said Max's desk was wobbly and they got it replaced. In that desk was the key to the classroom where Elizabeth was locked up and the teacher allowed Max to get out of detention if he opened the old classroom (because there was a legend with the girl and he wanted to scare him). So Max opened it and found Elizabeth, blushing when he saw her. Then they spent time together and he explained the modern world to her. Now the curse was lifted and Elizabeth became human again. She started going to the same school and a new boy joined their class, Nolan, a famous model.

Nolan Ash, a famous model, walks into the classroom. Supposedly he is a new classmate.

He sits by Elizabeth and starts talking with her, making her smile.

Elizabeth seems to like him, but that makes Max want to hate him.

At recess

Adriana: Hiii Nolan, what brings you here?