Chapter Five

*March 5th,1987*

(In the car)

"So are we keeping our relationship a secret?",asked Anastasia, holding his hand."Well..the only people we'll tell for now is our families.We don't have to tell the whole world yet", replied Michael."Sounds good to me",says Anastasia.The car came to a stop before Bill opened the door."I'll see you later",said Michael."I love you",says Anastasia,kissing his cheek before getting out of the car.

(Anastasia's Home)

Anastasia decided to stay in Michael's red button up shirt and wore a denim shorts instead of Michael's slacks.She then went to her dance studio and started dancing to Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea.She was so into her dance that she didn't hear the door open until she heard clapping.As soon as she saw her sisters,she pulled them into a group hug.

"I missed you girls so much",says Anastasia, breaking the hug."We missed you too,Stacy",said Mia."I thought you were still on tour",says Anastasia."We're taking a break to record a new album",said Scarlett."That's cool.I can't wait to hear it",says Anastasia."I know you left the group,Stacy but the girls and I were wondering if you would record one last album with us?",asked Scarlett."I don't know...", replied Anastasia."Please..one last time",said Harlow."Okay.One last time",says Anastasia, smiling."Yay!!We have a few songs written.You can right your verse from over if you don't like the one we wrote",says Mia."I don't think that's necessary.You girls write killer verses",says Anastasia."All we have to do is announce our new album and tell the public that you'll be featured on it as well",said Scarlett.

*2 hours later*

Girl group, Victorious has just confirmed that they will be releasing a new album with their sister, Anastasia Quinn.The reunion we've all been waiting for is finally happening.Stay tuned to find out more.

"What is she doing here?",asked Anastasia, referring to their mother."I know you don't like her but she's still our mom/manager",said Scarlett."You've finally decided to join us again.I'm glad you realised that you're nothing without your sisters",said Grace."I didn't come here for you.I came here for my sisters so you can forget about me joining the group again",says Anastasia, rolling her eyes."You wouldn't be here if it weren't for me",said Grace."Just ignore her",says Paisley.