Chapter 3 ★

NARUTO'S POV -
*wakes up*
F*ck life why do i even exist? , I tought to myself. I ate breakfast and then showered i wore an outfit like this-

I headed to school and I didn't see Sakura-Chan? , she must be sick or went somewhere I tought

I headed to school and I didn't see Sakura-Chan? , she must be sick or went somewhere I tought . Then the principal, Mrs. Tsunade suddenly called me into her office. I went to her office and she gave me some news. That my classes were changed!? Its Apperently because a new student is coming to school . She told me if I was okay with that . I really couldn't care much so i just nodded and went to my new class.

Science was the first subject so i headed there and.... Guess what Sasuke was there aswell.. I greeted my Sensei . "Iruka-Sensei" he told me i could sit next to Sasuke . Sasuke !? Ugh..
I sat next to Sasuke and he keeped bugging me and he also keeps whispering something in my ear that i cant hear. This annoyed me alot but i just couldn't say him to stop , knowing his fangirls they'll attack me as soon as they can.

Then Iruka-sensei announced that there would be a project that needs to be passed by friday it's currently Wednesday today. The project was to create a model of  the Solar System since we would only be given 2 days to do it , he decided to make do it partners instead of individually . Sadly our partners were are seatmates so yeah..i got sasuke as my partner...
Our sensei adviced us to do it today so that it would be finished in Friday. Sasuke then poked me in my shoulder and i asked him what he needed . He told me if i wanted to do the project on my house or his. I told him Im fine with any place but i picked his since my house was super messy..

After that class was finally finished . Its lunch time now my favorite time ! , I Saw a student I'd hadn't seen before she must be the new student i tought, i greeted her with a "hello!" She seemed shy but responded with a "h-hi.." hm? Why did she stutter maybe she's just nervous I asked her if she wanted to eat with me at lunch she said yes!

SASUKE'S POV -
I saw him talking to the "new girl" he asked her if she wanted to sit with him at lunch she said yes... F*ck that girl she'll be dead by tomorrow... I watched them eat lunch together they were introducing themselves to each other turns out she was homeschooled. While they were talking I saw naruto blushing.. BLUSHING!!?? Naruto is mine...~

~After School~
I went home and got my phone. I messaged Naruto since he will come when its 4:50 pm its currently 2:20 pm right now.

[★] - Hey naru~ you looked cute today~

[Naruto] - hii
AND I WANT MY CLUEEE !! ( ◠‿◠ )

[★] - k. First how do you feel about Gaara?

[Naruto] - GAARA!!?? ehh.. uhm.. i have a crush on him..

[★] - oh okay.

[Naruto] - Now gimme my hintt!!

[★] - okay-
Im taller than you

[Naruto] - EHH EVERONES TALLER THAN ME DATTEBAYO!!
Hmphh!!

[★] - heh.. i gotta go..

[Naruto] - okayy byee !! 💗

[★] - bye.

Hmm so naru has a crush on gaara? . . .
I think Gaara's house is only a few blocks away..
*walking to Gaara's house* *knocks*

GAARA'S POV -
I was just thinking of naru~ until someone knocked at my door. I opened it and saw Sasuke. Sasuke? I asked him what he needed and he said he just wanted to hang out. I wasnt doing anything anyway so i agreed. He told me to js follow him and so i did. He took a turn to a dark alley ..? I asked him what we were gonna do here then suddenly he-

_________________________
636 words