To Kitakami!!!

Florian's POV:

I was walking around looking for more Pokemon,  I could capture until my Rotom phone started to ring.

"Ro-to-to-to-to..."

I quickly answered and Jacq is on the other line.

"Hello, hello, Florian. This is Jacq"

"Hi, Mr. Jacq!"
I quickly answered

"Sorry to bother you while you were probably out looking for some nice treasure... You see, we have a school trip every year around this time. It's a special collaboration between our academy and another school. And would you believe it, Florian? Your name was one of the ones chosen to attend! You'll get to go study and experience the great outdoors of the east-- The Land od Kitakami! It's a long trip to get to this year's destination, so we can't send too many students this time. You really are a lucky one, getting selected as one of the participants! Come to the school's entrance hall when you're ready to hear all the details. Of course, you don't HAVE to take part. But this kind of chance isn't likely to come again, so you should really give it a shot if you're interested! Hope to see you soon!"

The call ends... I was so excited to come to Kitakami so, I quickly went to the Entrance hall

(I might go off script in the next chapter, I am way too lazy since i have to go to school and i might rwlease the next chapter on Saturday)