CHAPTER ONE

A soft cries of hopelessness echoed the four corners of the room and there a boy hugging his knees while crying so hard.

"What if I'll die today?Maybe I can escape in this hell and can have peace.Hobi is not here anyway, he's the one that I have but they already sold him"he told to himself.

He stood up from his current position and look for something sharp that he can use to end his own life.While looking for something that can he use someone enters his room making him froze.

"GET READY AND TAKE A SHOWER YOU'RE GOING TO AN AUCTION TONIGHT" said the man and moves closer to him.He move backwards and his back hits the wall making the old man smirk.

"Afraid are we?"the man asked holding his shoulder down to his waist and then squeeze his butt making him wanted to puke.

"Just pray that someone will have interest in you or else I will have you in any way I want " the man smirk and sniffs his neck.He holds his breath and his hands formed into a ball.

I'll die first before you can have me.

"You smells so good,dear. Now get ready and don't force me you'll know the consequences" the man threatened. He will hurt him like he always do if he won't follow him.

Shallowing hard he nods slowly making the man smiles widely.

"Good boy,make it fast someone will pick you up here after 30 minutes.For sure I can earn a lot money from you" the man said before he leaves.

He gritted his teeth and get ready himself for that damn auction where they sold some omegas.

While he's getting ready he can't help but to cry again.

.
.
.

"Why the hell are we here again?" Yoongi asked his brother a million times already but the answer of his idiot of a brother will always the same.

"We're looking your destiny" Jungkook answered with his bunny smile.Yoongi snorts hearing the word destiny.

"Hyung,you need someone to marry right?So we will look a suitable husband for you"Yoongi looked at his brother flatly.

"Are you freaking serious?This is freaking underground auction where they will sold some weak, pathetic omegas.And who said I'm getting married?" he said.

"Hyung,you want dad's company right?And dad said you can have it unless you'll get married.This is your chance, hyung.Just be thankful that I'm helping you" Jungkook said.

"Well, thank you very much" he said in thick sarcasm."I will have Kim Enterprise without me getting married" Yoongi said.

"How can you do that,hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll find a way , Kookie.Marriage is just a pain in the ass" he said.

Jungkook don't understand why his brother is allergic with married.Sometimes he just don't understand his brother.

"Let's go home ,Kookie"Yoongi said.

"Ugh,hyung marriage is beautiful look at me happily married.And look at our parents hyung"Yoongi just rolled. Yes their parents just loved each other so much even after so many years of being married.

Jungkook sighed deeply before trying on convincing his brother again.

"Let's go home this place is ill-"

"Ok let's start the bidding!" Both boys looked in front when the MC speaks.

"1 million!"

Yoongi looked at the skinny omega standing in the middle of the stage and he's breath hitched when their eyes met.But the other boy lower his head after a few seconds.Those eyes, they look so precious an-

"3 Million!" he heard his brother shout.

"What the fuck,Kookie!"

"3.5 Million!" an old man shout.

The bidding got higher and higher and higher.Yoongi looked at the boy again and without thinking twice.

"10 MILLION!" he blurted out.Jungkook gasped and the whole room feel with silence.

Their eyes locked and Yoongi doesn't care about his surrounding anymore as he stares at the boy standing in the middle of the stage.He looked so scared, confused and.... somewhat hopeful. There something on those angel eyes.

"SOLD......!"

"Did you just bought him 10 million, hyung? Without thinking twice?"Jungkook asked shaking him in the process.

"Shut up, Kookie. I just don't want him to be sold with some old shits" he said and he himself can't believe in this own words.Just when the hell he cares about someone?

"Oh my God!Who are you? You're not my brother.Please don't bring back my heartless brother"Jungkook said dramatically shaking him again.

"Geez, you're being a stupid again.I don't know why Taehyung agreed of marrying you in the first place knowing how stupid you are" Yoongi said but Jungkook don't feel offended at all because his brother is just like that.And besides he already used to it.

"Excuse me,Mr.Kims" both of them look at the man that called them and beside the man is the boy that he bought for 10 million.

And the boy look like he will pass out in seconds now. He look so weak and vulnerable.

Yoongi clears his throat before talking." I'll send the check tomorrow." The man smirks widely and Yoongi don't like that kind of smirk.He has the urge to rip that smirk off but punching the old man's face.

"He's all yours Mr.Kim" the man said and then face the boy with a smirk."I just know I can get a lot of money from you pretty boy" the man said before leaving.The boy on the other hand swallowed hard.He look so scared.

"Hi, what's your name?"Jungkook asked. The boy open his mouth but close it again shaking a little.

"I....I am-"

But before the boy could finish his sentence his whole body shook and he's fast enough to catch him.He look at the boy that passed out in his arms.

He's like an angel.He look so innocent and so beau-

"Hyung,are you your plans now?"Jungkook asked.

"I'll take him my place for now.Can you call Taetae,I need him to take care of him"he said.

"Sure hyung.I'm sure Taetae would love it" Jungkook said and called his husband.

I know this chapter is lame hahahaha.I hope you'll support me.I really wanna know your thoughts about it good or bad,I will accept it in a positive way.

Love,
CLOVER 🍀