Chapter 29: You Said You're Having a Baby

Start from the beginning

"McKenna, it's up to you. Do you want a baby?" Tony asked.

Did I? I mean, I'm turning 24 in a matter of days, I have a steady income now and a boyfriend.

"Some day, yes." I whispered and looked at him.

"Well you're old enough, its not like you're sixteen." He pointed out in which I nodded to.

"The only thing I can tell you is to at least consider it, because he has a point." Tony said putting his hand on my shoulder.

_-_

I unlocked the door with Vic's keys and opened it and shut it before he could get in the apartment.

The door opened a moment later while I was changing into yoga pants "Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I turned around and sat down taking the snap back off of my head and placing it next to me and tied my hair up.

"Yes." I answered simply and walked to the kitchen.

"Well talk to me about it!" He said, I stayed quiet and grabbed a water from the fridge. When I closed it I was pushed against the fridge. I jumped and looked into his eyes.

"Talk to me. Please." He begged and held my shoulders as he looked into my eyes.

"Look, as much as this is appealing to me because I'm a 24 year old woman, I'm not going to let you force yourself down." I said and pushed him away.

"What made you think that?" He asked as I walked to the living room.

"Your whole explanation Vic! You think that just because your in your thirities and you don't have a kid or aren't married is a bad thing when really it's just fine." I said and grabbed the remote and turning the t.v. on.

"I want to do this for you!" He blurted out and slapped his hand over his mouth. I turned around slowly and glared at him.

"What?" I said lowly.

He sighed and hung his head. "With you recently losing Jenna and everything, I thought that maybe-"

"Having another baby would fill my heart with sudden joy? Make me finally happy? So you weren't doing is for us or you, but you thought it was actually acceptable to make me forget about Jenna by getting pregnant."

"NO! That's-"

"Vic did you realize that even at the thought of having kids I would've asked God for a daughter so that I could name her Jenna. Either way, you completely lose in making me forget about her." I spat and got up leaving the living room and walked to the bedroom slamming the door and locking it.

Vic knocked on the door of course and begged for me to open the door. I just sighed and leaned against it and slid down. Soon I heard him do the same.

"I wasn't trying to replace Jenna." He said through the door knowing I could hear him. He sighed and I heard him hit something against the door, most likely his head.

"Ow." I heard from the other side. I giggled and covered my mouth.

"Its not funny Kenna." He grumbled which only made me laugh more.

"Oh, on the contrary I think it's hilarious." I said through the door, a smile on my face. I could only imagine the smile that he had on his face.

I sighed and stood up and unlocked the door and swung it open. Vic fell back and looked up at me smiling. I stepped around him and stood in front of him before laying down next to him and cuddling with him.

"Are you still mad?" He whispered running his fingers through my hair and untangling it slightly.

"I can't stay mad at you." I looked up and saw him smiling.

"No I'm serious, this is a real problem." I said as he started laughing. I ended smiling and hitting his chest.

"Jerk." I muttered and laid back down on his chest.

It was times like this I really loved. Just cuddling peacefully with him and smiling like an idiot the whole time.

"I love..." I stopped myself and widened my eyes.

"What?" He said I took a deep breathing.

"I just love being with you is all." I said quickly too cover up my near slip of the three word phrase. The phrase that held a lot of meaning.

"Same." He said smiling. I nodded and grasped his shirt before sitting up and smiling at Vic.

"Vic?" I said and sat criss cross apple sauce.

"Hmm?" I took a deep breath and uncrossed my legs and sat on my hands and knees so that I was face level with him and smiled.

"Lets have a baby." I whispered. He sat up quickly and ended up hitting his head on mine.

"Ow, why is your head so hard." I complained and sat down on my butt and rubbed my forehead. He was doing the same.

"I should be asking you the same question." He said and rubbed his forehead.

"You're serious?" He said and stopped rubbing his head.

"Yeah, Vic, let's have a baby." I repeated and looked him in the eye. He smiled and tackled me to the ground hugging me.

"Ow." I said muffled as he got up and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me seriously. I nodded and watched his smile brighten.

"Well?" He asked standing up and then leaning down and picking me up bridal style.

"Well..."

"Let's get started!"

An: I feel like this turned really generic. Oops #srynotsry.

I hate being busy though! I went to Lake Compounce yesterday though and it was suuuuppeerrr fun, I didn't go on the water rides though.

I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading. I love you all.

-Jenn Ω