Chapter 3 - Fast Learner

Mulai dari awal

I could see things around me and see everything in detail but I was in so much pain that I couldn't focus on anything.

<Notice. Beginning synchronization with the Extra Skill [Magic Sense].>

H-huh?

<Successful. Extra Skill [Magic Sense] has successfully synchronized with the Unique Skill [Great Sage]. All information will now be managed by the Unique Skill [Great Sage].>

What did you...?

Oh...

Oh! It doesn't hurt anymore!

Thank you Great Sage!

I was able to look around now without any pain in my head! I could see the rocks around me, the light coming from the rainbow-colored rocks was all around and I could see it creating weird shadows around the place.

I could see in front of me, back, to my right and left! I could even see above my body like I was a bird! I could even see that I could make expressions with my slime body!

I could make question marks and exclamation marks! I could make a plus sign or a minus sign. I could shape it however I wanted it!

I tried morphing my body into all sorts of shapes, though most didn't stick after I prolonged them.

{Impressive. I didn't expect you would be able to handle the Skill so quickly. I would have expected another week before you could manage it all.}

Thank you so much! I can see!

I turned over to the voice.

{Get a good look at my grand appearance. Are you scared, little one?}

So cool...!

{Hm?}

You're so cool!

I should be scared but... he really was a dragon! It wasn't just any purple dragon either! He was black but his appearance shined from the countless rocks around. He looked like he could cut through anything with either his claws or with those wings on his back! I wonder how big he would look if he stretched them out to their full size!

Show me the wings! Show me the wings!!!

{Um...?}

He showed them! His wings weren't as black in their color and kind of reminded me of bats. It was lighter in color and had a similar color to his chest.

His eyes glowed like they were light bulbs, like they were staring into what made me who I was.

{Kakaka... KUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!}

His laughter was shaking the area again but now I could see that he was leaning backwards and laughing towards the roof of the cave.

{You do not fear my appearance but bask in my greatness! You truly are a unique creature to not simply fear me upon first glance!}

You are my dad though!

I said that but he didn't really fit into what I thought my dad would look like. I was imagining something more like a monkey. Though... Why was I imagining him like a monkey? He said he was a dragon before so why did I think he would look like one? I decided to keep these little thoughts to myself.

{W-well I suppose.}

He was looking back and I swear some of him turned a slight bit pink. Now that I look at it... there was a bit of light coming off of him as well. It wasn't from the rocks...?

Was that-

<Notice. It is likely his aura that is creating a light-like impression of the environment.>