im lit watching the show you rn

Mulai dari awal

"See, you're going too fast," Katsuki said, his voice low and husky as he gently guided Todoroki's hand with his own. "Take your time, enjoy the feeling," he instructed, his touch sending shivers down Todoroki's spine.

Todoroki's hand froze mid-stroke, and he turned to face Katsuki, his expression a mixture of embarrassment and irritation. "Fuck, baby, just do it then," he muttered, his voice tinged with frustration.

Katsuki's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Todoroki's sudden outburst. "You fucking do it," he shot back, his tone defiant as he met Todoroki's gaze head-on.

For a moment, silence hung heavy in the air as they stared at each other, the tension between them palpable. But then, with a frustrated sigh, Todoroki relented, his hand falling limply to his side as he glanced away, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Katsuki's eyes narrowed with determination as he watched Todoroki's hand fall limply to his side. Without hesitation, he reached out and grasped Todoroki's hand, lifting it gently and placing it back on his dick.

"There," Katsuki said firmly, his voice laced with determination. "You want this? Then fucking do it."

Todoroki's eyes widened in surprise at Katsuki's boldness, his cheeks flushing crimson with embarrassment. "K-Katsuki, I—" he began, his words trailing off as he struggled to find the right response.

But before he could say anything more, Katsuki leaned in closer, his gaze intense as he locked eyes with Todoroki. "No excuses," he murmured, his voice low and commanding. "You want to feel good, right? Then show me."

Katsuki's patience wore thin as Todoroki's hand fell limply to his side once again. With an exasperated sigh, he watched as Todoroki avoided his gaze, his cheeks tinged with embarrassment.

"What the hell, Shouto?" Katsuki's voice was tinged with frustration as he leaned back in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest. "You were all gung-ho a minute ago. What's with the sudden shyness?"

Todoroki's gaze remained fixed on the floor, his fingers fidgeting nervously in his lap. "I don't know," he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just... I can't."

Katsuki's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Todoroki's response. "Can't? What do you mean, you can't?" he demanded, his frustration mounting with each passing moment.

Todoroki's cheeks flushed crimson at Katsuki's sharp tone, his eyes widening in embarrassment. "I just... I'm not used to... this," he admitted, his voice barely audible.

Katsuki's expression softened at Todoroki's confession, a flicker of understanding crossing his features. "Not used to what, exactly?" he pressed, his voice gentler this time.

Todoroki hesitated for a moment before finally meeting Katsuki's gaze. "Being watched," he admitted, his voice tinged with embarrassment. "I'm not used to... being so exposed."

Katsuki's eyes softened as he took in Todoroki's vulnerable expression. "Hey," he murmured, reaching out to gently cup Todoroki's cheek. "It's okay to be nervous. We're in this together, remember?"

Todoroki nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I know," he whispered, leaning into Katsuki's touch.

With a soft sigh, Katsuki leaned back in the chair, his gaze lingering on Todoroki's flushed cheeks. "You know," he began, his voice low and husky, "on our wedding night, I found out just how loud you can be."

Todoroki's eyes widened in surprise at Katsuki's confession, his cheeks flushing even darker. "K-Katsuki," he stammered, his voice filled with embarrassment.

Katsuki chuckled softly, a playful glint in his eyes. "Just thought I'd remind you," he teased, his tone laced with affection. 

Katsuki's frustration simmered as Todoroki remained silent, his hand still lying limply at his side. With a sigh, Katsuki leaned forward, his gaze intense as he locked eyes with Todoroki.