☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ the beginning ★‧°𖦹。⋆☆

‎‧₊˚✧[ chapter 1 ]✧˚₊‧

As soon as the exam started, Hee-jin started answering the question with ease, her pen scribbled on her paper filling the exam sheets

But soon she got distracted by those purple spheres in the sky, she looked through the window amazed by their color, being by the window did not helped her focus.

She stopped daydreaming and went back to her exam, she had to be the best and score first, even if Yeong-Hoon always did better than her, she was determined to score better then him, she didn't know if it was her or wish or her dad's.

She finished writing down her answers and stood up give her exam sheets to the teacher, she takes her bag and leaves the classroom.

* HEE-JIN POV *

I walked out of my classroom and walked towards the rooftop, I sat against the wall and decided to light a cigarette waiting for my friends to finish their exam, I took a puff out of it and blew out the smoke looking at those spheres in the sky.

They made me really curious we don't really know what they are, but apparently they are inoffensive even if I sense a weird coming out of them.

I turned off my cigarette by crushing it on the ground, I took my bad and went out of the rooftop going to the school gate, I saw Yoo-jung and Na-ra waiting for me.

I walked quick towards them and linked our arms together.

"So how was you test ?" I asked smiling at them

"I think I did pretty well" Yoo-jung answered looking down readjusting her glasses

"I did my best" Na-ra answer honestly smiling back

"I'm sure you both did well" I said before  Deok-jun came running

"Yah guys Tae-man told me that the answer for the 6th question was Marseille" Deok-jun said happily

"I'm sorry, but the answer is 144" Yoo-jung said dumbfounded.

"How can he even put a city as an answer for math question" I said not believing that Tae-man is that dumb.

Deok-jun had a frown on his face and ran towards Chi-yeol to ask him the same question, I looked around and found my dad's car, my throat started aching me.

"My dad is here I have to go" I said hugging Yoo-jung and Na-ra.

"Take care" Na-ra said hugging me back, I broke the hug and started to walk towards my dad's car.

"Bye see you tomorrow" Yoo-jung said waving at me.

I waved back before entering the car, I closed the door I put my bag between my legs.

"Hello dad" I said with a flat tone, I did wanted to see him

"So today was you exam, I hope you did well and answered everything, don't think about disappointing me" He said starting the car

"I answered everything" I said putting my earphones on leaning my head against the window

The atmosphere was tense, I didn't have any sort of relationship with him, since my mother left my dad for another man he became colder and more strict.
His excuse was that he didn't wanted me to become a failure and end up like my mom.
I can't hide it I kind of hated her for some times because she left us, so did agree with my father for some times but didn't expect to have this much pressure.

We arrived at my archery club he gave me a bag with sports clothes and the essentials for archery, I went out of the car and walked inside the gymnasium I changed and started the class.
I am really good at shooting, I kept getting the center.

Once it was finished i went back to my dad's car, this time heading towards our house.

"Your archery tournament is coming soon don't forget to train" my dad while driving

"Yes" I answered simply

I always did sports outside of school, it wasn't to much pressure for me, it was actually an escape for me especially when I do boxing I could let out everything I endured during those sessions.

We arrived home, I went straight to my room, I threw my bag on the ground and threw myself on my bed sighing loudly.

I took out my sketch book my mom offered me and started to draw random things I could just think about, I had some music blasting in my ears and didn't hear coming in.

He snatched my earphones and took my sketch book.

"Are you kidding me !" He yelled at me he teared my drawing

"Are you trying to become like your mother" he said angrily puting them in the trash as I stood up

"My drawings! Why do you have to do that..." I said as tears started to escape my eyes

He slapped me hardly causing me to fall, I grabbed my cheek with one of my hand and got up with the other

"You'll thank me later" he said leaving my room angrily.

I sat on the ground crying having hard time to breath, why does this happens to me what did I do to deserve this.

After calming down I went to my bathroom and looked at my cheek, a huge red mark was on it, I put some cold water on it and went straight to bed.

I hope you liked this first chapter, I'm sorry for my writing, english isn't my first language so tell me if I did some errors

Anyway love you guys 💗💗