361-364 (End)

Mulai dari awal

Slowly release spiritual power and comfort the babies

The children seemed to like the feeling of being nourished by spiritual power, and they gradually stopped moving.

Wen Jinyan didn't get up in a hurry. The children were at Chu Xiao's place. His uncle was making breakfast, so he could just stay with the baby.

Wen Jinyan moved, and the baby leaned on his hand. He originally wanted to adjust it for her.

But just when there was movement, I heard the baby say vaguely, "Brother, don't move, and sleep a little longer."

Wen Jinyan lowered his head and kissed the baby lovingly, "Okay, senior brother, stay still and sleep with the baby for a while."

"Okay", Jiang Yu unconsciously leaned into Wen Jinyan's arms and found a comfortable position to continue sleeping.

When the Jiang family couple came over, Xuanqing was the only one handling ingredients in the yard.

Jiang Yaohua: "Mr. Xuan is back?"

"You two can sit wherever you want!"

Shu Ya looked around and asked, "Xiao Yu hasn't gotten up yet?"

Xuanqing said while handling the ingredients, "It's still early, it's normal to feel sleepy during pregnancy."

"Isn't my grandson-in-law up yet? I heard that Xiaoyu has been pregnant for more than four months. If they still have sex with her, will she accidentally hurt the child?"

Xuanqing frowned, "They are not children. How can they not know the importance?"

Pregnant women are inherently emotionally sensitive. Wouldn't it be better to have someone by your side? "

Jiang Yaohua pulled Shu Ya and said, "Mr. Xuan, I wonder if Xiao Yu feels unwell?"

"Everything is fine. I can eat and sleep. You don't have to worry about me. The apprentice is not an ordinary person. She knows it well.

You can't treat her with the same standards as ordinary people.

Besides, pregnant women themselves need to stay in a happy mood

As long as there is no danger, she can do whatever she likes? Let's just follow her."

Shu Ya knew that she had been beaten, "Then I'll have to trouble Mr. Xuan more to take care of her."

"She is my apprentice, and it is only natural that I take care of her."

"By the way, tell Jiang Ting to let him go."

Just manage the current base well, and don't even think about disturbing the indigenous residents.

"As long as the people in the base are not in their hands, they will not send anyone over again."

"When I have free time, I will take time to teach everyone the language of the indigenous people."

Jiang Yaohua stood up and bowed like Xuanqing, "Thank you, sir, for everything you have done for the base."

"It's nothing, I'm just idle and bored."

Jiang Chen was still sleeping. He felt his nose was itchy, so he stretched out his hand to rub it.

The more I rub it, the more itchy it becomes, as if I'm teasing myself on purpose.

"Ah Chen, wake up, the sun is shining on your butt"

Jiang Chen opened his eyes wide in an instant, looking in disbelief at the person sitting next to his bed, looking at him with a smile in his eyes.

Chapter 362 Yue Ling comes here