Chapter 2

First day of school is always a hassle, the time right now is 6am school starts at 8am. After finishing the good ol' morning routine I walk to my closet and pick out a red tank written "all the good girls are dead, all my evil bi***es rise up" a black hoodie written"Onyx" it's a lil cold today so i guess nobody gets to see the tank, white cargo pants, good ol' cap, headphones and black leather boots. I pick up my bag with all the necessary school equipment and grab my motorbike keys. First impression always gotta be lit aye, I wanna make a statement .

I lock the house and go to the garage to get my ride a black and red motorbike

I lock the house and go to the garage to get my ride a black and red motorbike. I decide to cut through the forest as it's faster which is just beyond the highway about a 100 kilometres from where I live.I begin to weave through the ancient forest on the black and red motorcycle. The towering trees form a natural cathedral, their leaves dappling sunlight onto the forest floor. As my helmet gleams under the filtered light, visor down to shield my eyes from stray branches my cap in long put inside my bag. The hoodie, adorned with the bold **"Onyx"** across her chest, fits like a second skin. I  lean into the curves, the engine's growl harmonizing with the rustling leaves.

The cargo pants, practical yet stylish, allow my legs freedom of movement. My leather boots grip the foot pegs, and I feel the pulse of the earth through the rubber soles. The forest embraces me—the scent of pine, the cool breeze, and the distant call of a hidden bird.

As I ride deeper, shafts of sunlight pierce the canopy, illuminating my path. Moss-covered rocks become stepping stones, and fallen logs serve as natural obstacles. I'm not just riding; I'm dancing with nature, a guardian of the woods. I arrive from the other side of the school, calm and collected ready to face the day.

Parking my bike next to all the other vehicles of students I make my way towards the entrance of the school building and I'm shown to the hall where the orientation takes place. We are told all the rules and regulations, then shown around the school and given our schedules. Oh and guess what 💃💃 we were released to go home and start the day and classes afresh tomorrow. I'm all ecstatic now to get to go home. Guess I have to do it all again tomorrow 🤪.