Chapter 13 The Pink Book...

Start from the beginning

    I find a strap and it wasn't as long as I was hoping for and I keep searching her closet and boxes and I see a nice golden one with red glitter on it and it looked new and I opened it and saw a large strap about 10 inches long and very thick I imminently put it on and Gretchen's eyes go wide and I look at her up and down.  "Never took a strap like this?" Gretchen shakes her head and I chuckle darkly and I crawl up to her where the tip was on her pussy and I look at Gretchen and slam into her hole.

     Gretchen was a moaning and screaming mess in no time with the full strap in her I moved my hips up and down and pleasuring her as much as I can and after kissing her everywhere and leaving love bites I can feel her get close to her release. 

    I looked at her with a sweaty face and growl in her ear "Don't you even thinking about cumming unless you wanna be 6 feet under" She gasped and I grab her by her throat and she chokes a bit and I smirk and speed up and I kiss her with tongue action and she moans in my mouth several times and manages to get out. "I-I- P-p-please l-let m-me c-cum daddy~" I blush at the name and I nod and she moans a yes in pleasure. She then struggles against the silk and she cums all over the fake dick.

   I remove the restraints and look at her "Did you like it my darling?" Gretchen nods and bites my shoulder still recovering and I smile and plop next to her and I look at her with a smirk. "I'll give you a few more rounds if you tell me two of Regina's secrets" Gretchen bites her lip and nods. I smirk and she straddles me and pushes me down on the bed with fluffy pillows.

    She then grinds slowly on my thighs as she speaks. "Well one is that Regina's real hair color isn't blonde it's dark blonde" I chuckle and nod "Alright darling now give me a better one" I say in a low voice as I speed up her grinding movements more and she bites her lip and let's out a small moan and thinks.

    Gretchen then says "W-w-well R-regina has a b-book called t-the burn book a-about kids i-in the school and c-comments on t-them." She moans out and I think about what she said and Gretchen moves faster and I wanted to learn more about the burn book. So after 5 more rounds of sex I got up at 5 am in the morning. I then grab my clothes and put them on sloppily and I leave without a word blazer in hand and I leave.

     I sneak in to Regina's bedroom and was determined to find that book I look around and I see her closet and I carefully opening it making sure not to wake up Regina and I searched through her closet until I saw something shiny to my eye I grabbed it and saw the book and it had magazine cutouts of the letters "Burn Book" I then see a lipstick kiss on it.

    I look through it with the moonlight and I look through and see photos of kids at the high school. I flip through the book and see Janis labeled as 'dyke' I was shocked as they wrote more rude things and secrets about people.

   It was disgusting and rude to say the least and I keep flipping and see Damian and it labels him 'too gay to function' I was shocked and see me and I was labeled as 'the only low class slut that fucks high class women' I was pissed and I threw the book on the ground and I heard noises coming from Regina and I left out of her room and quickly back to my room.

   I sit on my bed pissed at what was in the book and I saw Regina walk in my room and close the door and lock it. oh boy. She looked at me and said "Did you go through my book?" I scoff and stand up still in sloppy clothes. "You mean the most judgmental book in the world written by Regina George?" Regina's eyes went wide and she scoffed "Oh please everything in there is true". I was even more mad and I stood up "SO I'M A LOW CLASS SLUT THAT FUCKS HIGH CLASS WOMEN!?!" Regina sighs and rubs her temples "Listen Y/n I own you I make comments about you that I want to make and I swear to god if you forgot about that-" She was about to hit me and I grabbed her wrist and said "No I'm done with this." Regina's face all of a sudden changed from furious and annoyed to sadness and fear.

    I studied her face with confusion and she said in a whisper "I'm sorry" I was confused and I let go of her hand letting my arms drop to my side and my head tilt in confusion. Regina rested her hands on the side of my face massaging it and she said "I've hurt you and I'm sorry I'll be more gentle I promise I just didn't know you when I wrote that and that's the only way that helps me get my anger out baby I promise I'll stop I just can't lose my true love". My face softened and I kissed her hands and she smiled and kissed me passionately and our tongues were fighting for dominance and she won and I feel her smirk and push me onto my bed and she straddles me and says "Surprise baby" I got myself ready for a crazy eventful night.

Words: 1772