Jiang Yu was also worried about another thing, "Senior brother, do Dabao and the others have any ideas?

"I was worried for two days. My eldest son and my second son are very smart and sensitive, so we were afraid that we wouldn't know what they were thinking and would leave a bad shadow on them."

Wen Jinyan: "Don't worry, baby. Although Dabao and the others are not my biological children, I have always taken care of them as my own.

Even though I have my own biological children now, the place of Dabao and the others in my heart will not change.

What it was like before, what it is like now, from now on I will treat several children equally

"As long as we don't ignore them and take care of their feelings, I believe the three children will accept it."

Jiang Yu: "Well, Brother Terrifying needs to put more effort into enlightening them."

Wen Jinyan hugged the baby tightly, "It's my responsibility to take care of them. The baby doesn't have to worry about these things."

But being pregnant and giving birth is such a hard thing, and senior brother can't help at all, and the baby has to work hard again."

Jiang Yu smiled with happiness on her face, "I saw you put so much effort and effort into Dabao and the others, but they still feel naturally close to each other after meeting their biological father.

Even though they are my biological children, I actually feel very uncomfortable. I can see how devotedly my senior brother has taken care of them in the past few years.

But Chu Xiao only gained the recognition and love of the children by taking advantage of his blood relationship.

At that time, I was thinking, it would be great if I could give birth to a baby for my senior brother.

Unexpectedly, I just had this idea and looked at my body

I really didn't expect that my dream would come true."

Wen Jinyan smiled happily, "Baby, I'm very happy now, not just because I have offspring."

"It's even more because I have a very important place in my baby's heart."

The baby will consider his feelings for other things, which in itself makes him very happy.

Chapter 352 Mentioning the Agreement of Concentricity

Jiang Yu also smiled and said, "Senior brother, why don't you have any confidence in yourself?"

"Now that I have it, I can be more valuable than my son, haha!"

"Senior brother, I'm sure it's a son, but what if it's a daughter?"

"Then I am more valuable than my father and my daughter."

"Okay, as long as you're happy, I don't know where Master has been these days."

Jiang Yu silently glanced at her belly, and decided to give her senior brother a surprise when the time comes.

"A few days ago, I heard from Third Master Uncle that the healing talisman he was researching was somewhat vague, but I just didn't feel like it. He must have gone out to look for inspiration, right?

If he knew that he had a disciple again, he would definitely be crazy with joy."

"Maybe! But why can't I see it? Senior brother looks very happy."

"Why am I unhappy? I endured it very hard, okay?

"Aren't I afraid that I will go crazy with joy and hurt the baby?"