"W-Well, no, but... look, I was just-" You put your hands up defensively, trying to sway Bela's slowly descending expression. But you could tell the longer she reflected, the more pissed off she was getting.

Suddenly, Bela grabbed you by your top, stepping away and wrenching you up. It felt like time itself had turned back as you were slammed up against the wall, held there by nothing but Bela's body and her inhuman strength. You gasped, breathing becoming a difficulty with her entire force pressed up to you.

"I can look past you two speaking in passing. But you dare to avoid me, to disrespect me, to run from me just so that you can go see a maiden? Your sense of self-preservation is clouded, man-thing!" Bela's fangs bared, anger dripping off her like water from a faucet. She didn't expect to get so frustrated. She'd even mocked Cassandra over the fact he was getting along with the damn maiden. But to see it in person was something else. Something inside of her had begun to simmer.

"That's not what happened!" You managed to squeak, your face turning red from the lack of oxygen. You were greeted by two fangs sinking into your neck. You cried out, muscles tensing as Bela swallowed down a mouthful of your blood before slinging her head back with a deep breath. Blood trickled down her lips, her golden eyes moving from the light above to stare through you with threat.

"Do you think it wise to continue lying to me when I already want to string you up by your throat? After everything you've done over the past few days, you should be thankful that I haven't done any permanent damage to you as a punishment." Bela gave you some room to breathe, but her hand slid up from your top to wrap around your throat. She didn't squeeze, just held onto you, making sure you weren't going anywhere.

Hahaha... WHAT? A-After everything you did? The gall of this bitch. You'd literally gone out of your way to save Cassandra from death and how had you been treated for that? An attempted sexual assault at the hands of Daniela, being choked and bitted by Bela, and probably soon to be battery at the cold fists of Cassandra herself.

"Cat got your tongue? Maybe I should just bleed you dry right here and let your little maiden friend watch." Bela turned your head to the side, eyes grazing over your ever so accessible jugular. Her tongue licked along her bloody lips, making you grimace.

"Look, let's just... let's bargain! Okay? You, um, you don't fucking kill me... and I'll sing you a song?" You clasped your hands together, a nervous look on your face as you tried to convince Bela to go along with the idea. The blank stare you got in response spoke levels for what Bela thought to that.

"Sorry?" She broke her little sadistic trance to double check she was hearing you right. But after weighing your expression, she outright laughed. A real laugh. "Did you just ask me to spare you in exchange for you singing to me?"

"You know, like... White streak in my hair, but no stress now~ Trade-off, that guy's lookin' like a mess now~" Judging by Bela's expression, that wasn't doing much for her. "This is my sunrise, this is my dawn~ This is what I've waited for all alon- Okay, you know what. It doesn't matter. That usually works with Daniela." You murmured, looking away. Bela forced your head back towards her, her face pressing dangerously close to yours.

"And do I look like Daniela to you?" Bela questioned through her teeth.

You blinked, shrinking down a little but not losing your sense of humour. If you were going down, you weren't going down without a fight. "Well, I'm sure you both have your little sexual fantasies about me, so I guess there's some similarities..."

Part of you couldn't comprehend that you'd actually said that aloud. Clearly Bela couldn't either. She stared at you like a broken robot, her expression stuck on a mix of surprise and frozen confusion. Her pale cheeks lit up a bright pink before her brows twitched down into a furrow and she growled.