Yang Man's heart that had just returned to its original place picked up again, and she kept comforting herself that there would be no problem, there would be no problem

Chu Zhan: "Dad, the medicine will definitely be fine, but some suffering will definitely be inevitable."

If Jiang Yu wanted to deal with them, he would not use such shameful means.

After all, even if they waved lightly, they would have no power to fight back, so why bother?

But they made such a choice in front of their children, and the process of removing the poison will not make them feel better, that's for sure.

"Don't be too busy taking medicine. During this period, you have to work hard during the day and night. You don't get enough rest when you should, and you don't eat well when you should. Your body's endurance is also getting worse.

Let's rest for a while before taking medicine! "

Mr. Chu nodded, "Then just do what the boss said.

Boss, you should be more careful when working with Jiang Ting during this time.

"Don't be fooled into being sold, and you still have to help count the money."

Chu Zhan: "I understand"

His father was still too optimistic. Although the Jiang family might have guessed what happened to Jiang Yu before,

But given Jiang Yu's character, he would never tell them in detail.

Therefore, even if the Jiang family had resentment towards them in their hearts, they did not show it openly.

Everyone can still appear peaceful and handle the base's affairs together.

But it will be different after tonight. They can probably guess the questions Jiang Yu even asked them tonight.

He will definitely no longer be involved in the core issues of the base, and will slowly marginalize him.

But it was also tonight that he realized how much he suffered when his younger brother agreed to his request, and what price he paid?

It was only tonight that he realized that he thought he loved his little brother, but he had personally destroyed his family.

Now there is no chance to make amends. Jiang Yu still loves someone else, and the children don't recognize their little brother.

Now, because of the future of the entire Chu family, after what happened tonight, I should be even more disappointed, right?

Will you really come back?

Chapter 332 Talking to Children

the next day

By the time Jiang Yu got up, the yard had been swept clean.

After breakfast, I originally planned to continue going into the mountains.

But the three children said they were going to Aunt Jiang's house to play with their two brothers.

Jiang Yu didn't tease them either. It's natural for children to like to join in the fun.

Xuanqing didn't go into the mountains today. If the children don't go into the mountains, there will always be someone left at the base to watch.

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu continued to go into the mountain to decorate the house

A few days later, Jiang Yu finally discovered the problem. The children rarely stayed with her these days.

After dinner, Jiang Yu went to the three children's room: Bimi Building