||JEON Group||

V enter inside fuming in anger feeling like killing anyone coming in his way.
Soobin: "Sir is busy you can't meet him.....stop Mr.Kim" - he tried stopping him making V glare him and head towards kook's cabin straight.
Yeonjun: "You wanna die by his hands..... don't stop him he will kill anyone come in his way" - he scolded Soobin making him pout sadly.
Soobin: "Don't talk to me.....meanie hyung didn't even greet your brother once....job is more important huh" - he complained making Yeonjun smile nervously and hug him.
Yeonjun: "Sorry bini.... don't get angry na I was just caught up in so many things.....you also didn't greet me did you" - he said hitting his dramatic brother's head making him push him away.
Soobin: "Yah don't hit me....I am already stressed" - he said rubbing his head making Yeonjun frown.
Yeonjun: "Why what happened now?" - he asked making Soobin tell him everything about taekook's marriage and his meeting with beomgyu.
Yeonjun: "No way stupid why you listen to her.....you make everything more complicated....I know V hyung he will not leave kookie hyung now ..... Let's go before they start beating each other" - he said making soobin's eyes widen and they went to kook's cabin. V slammed open his door making taekook flinch. Tae hid her face on kook's chest clenching his coat tightly.
Kook: "What the hell?" - he shouted not seeing who is he and when he did his eyes get red in anger.
V: "What you think of yourself huh?" - he growled not noticing his sister sitting in his lap now curling herself to appear as smaller possible because of his sudden stormy entry.
Kook: "Keep your volume down....my baby got scared because of you damnit" - he said venomously in low voice rubbing Tae's back to calm her. V's eyes traveled to tae finding her sitting so close to kook making him clench his jaws.
Kook: "Calm down baby it's nothing serious....see everything is fine" - he said caressing her cheeks making tae look up and calm down seeing it's V.
Tae: "Dada!" - she said opening her arms to hug her brother after a long time making V gulp hardly. He can't trust anyone incase of his baby sis not even bogum one of the reasons why he kept her far away just for her safety.
Tae: "Dada taetae missh shou" - she said hugging him coming herself seeing V standing there like a statue. Kook just clenched his fists not having guts to stop tae making her sad for his selfishness.
V: "Dada miss you too" - he said hugging her back pulling her closer safe guarding from whole world.
Tae: "Then why shou didn tome to meet taetae....bad hyungie if daddy didn mally taetae and bling hele....then shou bill nevel let taetae tome hele" - she said pouting sadly and hit V's back with small fists making him chuckle with teary eyes. He was hiding his face on her shoulder to mask his weakness infront of kook.
V: "You did wrong baby....you get married without discussing with dada why?" - he complained in low voice trying his best to calm down making tae rub his back.
Tae: "Taetae sholly don be shad.....taetae lobesh shou sho much" - she said sensing her brother's state making V calm down eventually. Tae back away smiling ear to ear bringing a smile on V's face too.
Tae: "Shou know dada he ish Koo youl fliend lemembel.....shee I mally my lobe only" - she said proudly making V smile forcefully.
Kook: "Baby come to daddy now....let dada sit he might have some important work to discuss" - he said making tae pout but obey him and went back on his lap. V sighed and sit facing kook making him raised his eyebrow.
Kook: "Get to the point....I don't have free time to entertain your rubbish" - he said smiling for tae as she can't understand their words that much.
V: "Why you did this?... didn't we agree on 60 40 then why" - he said controlling his voice as much possible seeing tae playing with kook's shirt lost in her own world.
Kook: "Its still same Mr.Kim....60 40" - he said sternly making V angry.
V: "Shut up don't lie bastard.....you played with me it says 60 means 30 mine and 30 your sister's......you think you can outsmart me" - he said fisting his hands making kook smirk and leaned on chair calmly.
Kook: "You think I did outsmart you Mr.Kim..... for me my sister's safety was my first priority so keep in mind if she left your side.....we will get upper hand again.....I give you mine shares not her knowing you very well" - he said making V breath heavily to calm his anger down.
Kook: "Next time ask before entering..... don't burst in like illiterate got it....now leave and take every decision with my sister's consent....she also has great knowledge in business may be more than you" - he said making V stand up and moved towards door.
Tae: "Dada don leabe" - she said getting out of kook's lap running to hold V's arm.
V: "I have some important work baby....we will meet soon hmm" - he said softly kissing her forehead but tae didn't left him.
Tae: "No shou ale not going.....we bill habe lunch togethel" - she said stubbornly making V shut his eyes don't want to lash on tae.
Kook: "Let him go bub.....we will eat with him some other day hmmm" - he said coming to take her making tae shake her head.
Tae: "Peashe dada don shay no.....baby bill cry if shou didn lishten hel" - she said with wobbly lips making V cup her face.
V: "Shhh don't cry .....how about we have dinner together in our house hmmm....I will finish my work and pick you up happy" - he said caressing her cheeks making tae smile.
Tae: "Ok me and daddy bill wait fol dinnel yeah" - she said jumping on her feet making Vkook glare each other.
V: "But baby it's family dinner....you and our family only" - he said making tae slapped his hands away and hug kook's arm.
Tae: "Daddy alsho family....if he can join then taetae bill alsho not tome" - she said determined making kook smile internally looking at him with heart eyes. V wants to spend time with his sister to know how she is doing there so he side his ego for now.
V: "Ok then your wish my command.....get ready at dinner time I will send driver to pick you both" - he said making kook snapped towards him.
Kook: "No need of driver.....we will come on time" - he said making tae smile widely and kiss his cheeks which V didn't like because she was seeming so close to him.
Tae: "Besht of luck fol wolk dada" - she said kissing V's cheeks making kook jealous. He doesn't want anyone except him gets tae's love and he doesn't care whether he sounds selfish.
Kook: "Let him go na baby....he is getting late" - he said pulling tae to his chest making her node and wave at V who open door sighing heavily. As soon door gets open two people fall on him.
Soobin: "Sorry sir" - he bowed making tae giggle while Yeonjun gulp seeing his famous deadly face. V ignored them and rushed out of company heading towards home to vent out his anger.
Yeonjun: "Hello tae noona" - he said smiling at tae making her smile too. She was going to hug him but kook held her on her place tightly.
Kook: "If you are done greeting then leave.....your boss might need you Mr.Choi" - he said coldly making tae stare at his face because he was hearing it first time.
Yeonjun: "Sorry Mr.Jeon....bye tae noona meet you at dinner" - he said and left making kook raised eyebrow at Soobin.
Soobin: "I didn't hear anything" - he said and run outside making kook sigh.
Tae: "Daddy ale shou tiled.....taetae messhage shoul head tome" - she take him to chair and sit him carefully making Kook chuckle.
Tae: "Don wolly it bill get fine hmm" - she said sitting on his lap and started messaging his head with soft hands.
Kook: "Thank you love" - he said kissing her beautiful slender hands making tae smile and continued her job. Kook was feeling giddy inside by her innocent and pure love towards himself. He fall asleep due to the peace tae's presence was giving him.
Tae: "Daddy shleep.....now who bill wolk.... should I help daddy" - she questioned herself and took his laptop opening it carefully. But she didn't know what to do making her sad and lay her head back on kook's chest.
Tae: "Sholly daddy taetae don know how to wolk" - she said guiltily making kook wrap his arms around her and inhaled her hairs in sleep. Tae stayed there looking around silently although she was getting bored but don't want to disturb kook's sleep too. A knocked heard on door twice making the person come in without any reply.
Yoongi: "Kook I need to discuss this project.....if you are free" - he said eyes on file not noticing tae's angry glares.
Tae: "Daddy ish shleeping cat hyung....go out" - she scolded making yoongi look up and chuckle at their position. Kook was sleeping with mouth slightly open looking so cute like a baby.
Yoongi: "Sorry sorry boss" - he said bowing dramatically making tae giggle and forgive him.
Yoongi: "Why your daddy is sleeping hmm?" - he asked taking seat infront of her. He considers tae as his little sister just like guk because they are innocent and have nothing to do with anything.
Tae: "Daddy wash tiled sho taetae help him shleep" - she said caressing kook's hairs making yoongi smile.
Yoongi: "You are such a good girl and for that.....here your present" - he said taking out a big bar of chocolate which he always give guk. He was missing her so much but now seeing tae he was feeling better.
Tae: "Wow it'sh a big chocolate....but I can take it" - she said with wide eyes and pouty lips making yoongi confused.
Yoongi: "But why?" - he asked making tae sigh.
Tae: "Becaushe eomma shaid don take anything flee.....what if shou kidnap me then" - she gasped making yoongi laugh receiving death glares from tae.
Yoongi: "Sorry my mistake.....I forget your daddy is sleeping....but I am like your hyung.....why I will kidnap you hmmm....moreover you are in your daddy's protective hold ....who can dare to put hand in lion's den to snatch his cub" - he asked making tae think deeply while nodding her head.
Tae: "Shou habe point.....ok I am taking it thank shou" - she said and take chocolate making yoongi smile contently.
Yoongi: "I am leaving now give these files to daddy ok.....have a nice day" - he said patting her head making tae node and keep that file infront and open her chocolate eating it messily.
Tae: "Shaling is caling....but daddy ish shleeping" - she said sadly but smiled getting an idea. She took a small amount of chocolate on her finger and put in kook's mouth making him lick it. Tae giggled and pushed her finger more making kook suck it hungrily.
Tae: "Ahhh daddy don eat taetae fingel" - she screamed making kook open his eyes and froze seeing her finger inside his mouth.
Tae: "Bad daddy" - she said taking her finger out pouting seeing it all red.
Kook: "Sorry baby....but what were you doing huh?" - he asked getting back to senses.
Tae: "I wash feeding shou chocolate" - she said still pouting making kook check her face messed with chocolate.
Kook: "I see who give you chocolate hmm" - he asked cleaning her face with tissue making tae tell him everything about yoongi.
Kook: "Ok but next time don't eat too much your teeth will hurt" - he said pinching her nose making tae node innocently. Kook get busy in his work while tae in his phone scrolling reels.