I haven't seen you at the camp these two days. What were you doing? "

Jiang Yu smiled, "You didn't do anything? Just built a house."

Sun Miao was stunned, "Boss, where did you build the house?

Are you planning to live separately from everyone? "

"We found a nice valley. I liked the environment there and wanted to build the house there.

It's not far from here, and it's convenient for everyone to come and go.

"When we finish building the house, we will take you to visit it."

When Song Yanlin heard this, he understood that the boss wanted to live separately from everyone.

"Okay, let's remember it, boss, don't forget it when the time comes."

"No, don't worry!

what about you? Should you build a house for yourself, or let the leader arrange it? "

She was busy with her own affairs and didn't ask her uncle how he arranged it.

Song Yanlin said, "After all, tens of thousands of people live in groups.

How to plan the venue? How to arrange it? Everyone must obey the arrangements

Now we mainly focus on building outer fortifications and collecting food from the forest.

However, the layout of the venue has been differentiated and has been planned.

Divided into residential area, leisure area, training area, office area and trading area

"With the fortifications completed, the next step is to build residential areas."

She just said that those people of the same generation as her uncle definitely have a lot of skills.

Isn't this a good job?

Jiang Yu chatted with his team members for a while.

They each returned to their own resting places. They will be very busy during this period, so those who should rest must rest and replenish their physical strength.

In Jiang Yu's tent, Jiang Yu thought that his senior brother would have a good rest tonight after a tiring day.

Where did you think that Xiaobao and the others had just fallen asleep? I was caught in the arms of my senior brother

Before he could say anything, he was blocked by his senior brother.

Jiang Yu thought about it, she was not the one who was tired anyway, she could just enjoy it!

Chapter 322 Shengyang Base

In the next month, Jiang Yu and the others basically had breakfast in the morning and then disappeared into the camp as a family.

In the evening, their family will appear in the camp

After a month of construction, a wall more than two meters high was built around the base.

In the residential area, courtyards are also built in a scattered manner, some are built with stone, some are built with wood, and some are a mixture of wood and stone.

Most people have experienced open-air bonfires for a month and have now moved to their assigned yards.

Although you can't live alone in a single courtyard, and some courtyards have several families living in them, you can still have shelter from the wind and rain, right?

The base has also set up a security team, mainly to protect the safety of the base. After all, it is close to the forest and must prevent wild beasts from attacking.