S1 PT5: Dissasembly Imminent

1 year later.

R is running through the frosty ruins of Acropolis City, trying to catch the snowflakes with his tongue. V and N are cuddling while watching him. V's taking another nap. In the meantime, R has fun playing with the snow and human skeletons around. R is now a 7 year old dissasembly drone boy. He now has little cute steel claws! They may be tiny and cute, but sharp they are. Sharp as heck.

R either runs around and tries to catch the snowflakes with his tongue, or rests on the snow and draws himself, mommy, and daddy. He draws just like N. R likes spending time outside. While V takes a nap on N's lap, in his embrace. N looks after R so he does not get hurt, and does not try anything... stupid. N proudly and contentedly looks after his little son. He cant help but feel proud and, well, complete. The love of his life is currently sleeping in his arms, and his 7 year old son is running around. Happy and full of childish joy. N closes his eyes and rests his head on V's.

R runs up to N.

"Daddy! Look what i've just drawn!"

R's little hands turn into metal claws, as he pulls N's arm. R likes his metal claws. He uses them for almost everything. His tiny claws tug on N's arm. R grunts. N always pretends to be overwhelmed by R's strength.

"Woah buddy! You're so strong!" N proceeds to carefully put V down on the snow, and then falls.

R giggles as he pulls N away from the spot where he sat with V. With alot of effort, R pulls N by his arm, while N pretends to be weak and continues to follow R.

R shows N a drawing, of himself, N, and V. N genuinely likes it. Even though it is as terrible as N's drawings. He pets R.

"Woa-! Buddy, that looks amazing! You've got your daddy's drawing skills, you know that?"

R giggles. He contentedly smiles. He hugs N's legs and tries to crawl ontop of him. N helps him, and now R is riding his neck.

Sunrise will arrive soon. They must go.
N grabs V and carries her in his arms, while telling R to hold on tight!

They fly away back to their shelter. To the outskirts of Acropolis City.
N lulls R to sleep, and puts him to rest on V's chest. While he lays beside them. And starts to sleep. They are in R's bedroom.
Sunrise is here.

Worker colony. City centre.

Worker drones appear out of their underground shelters and colonies during the day in Acropolis City. They socialize and scavenge the urban landscapes. WDF forces begin to work on a new fortification, they've constructed around 50 of 75-MM howtizers the last week. Its the only high-caliber cannons the WDF has. Created with the limited knowledge provided to their engineers, that these workers have.
20 or 10 of the howtizers are deployed in the trench. The WDF keeps trying to create fortifications to make the centre of the city safe to roam during the night, as the defenses must be unmatched. No one knows how to aim howtizers properly, so HQ ordered to focus on production of HE (Highly Explosive) shells more, than AP (Armor Piercing) shells.

Worker drone platoons work swiftly and dig out a trench. Howtizers on wheels are stationed here and ammunition is delievered in crates.
The makeshift howtizers are simple but reliable. Unlike their rifles and pistols...

Worker drone soldiers are stationed in these trenches for night patrol. Artillery men arrive too. Today, HQ is going to try to defend this night again. Mustache guy is assumed as the officer of one of the trench sites. Here, most are young worker drone recruits. Not knowing what they got themselves into. They chatter and gossip. Play rummy and socialize. Each WDF recruit wears a winter camo. Aswell as a winter camo helmet. The worker drones could build armored vehicles or aerial vehicles, but god darn, transportation issues and lack of resources hit them bad, aswell as lack of experience and lack of factories in the underground colonies.

Evening. Night will fall soon. An experimental APC made with old computer tech and rusty steel plates arrives in one of the strategic positions.
Mustache guy's division! The APC is armed with a simple 12-MM heavy machine gun.

Mustache guy is giving commands he got from HQ. It's night.

"Alright maggots! 10 to the left flank! 20 to the middle, 10 more the right. Squad Alpha and Squad Omega take positions in the left and the right flanks! Squad Beta, take positions in the middle!"

The recruits all scream "Yes Sir!"

Mustache guy holds his officer pistol close. He returns to his officer'a tent, where a messenger delievers a message from HQ. Its a piece of paper.
"20 Recruits are to be redirected from Douglas's reserves to Roystone's artillery corps. Ammunition and 5 more howitzers are on the way.
-

General Berd"

Mustache guy, or Dave Roystone, is currently drinking some coffee. Awaiting the night to fall on him and his men.

The trench site is covered in snow, howtizers are set up. Their cannons springing out of the trenches. The experimental APC patrols the area with a spotlight installed onto its hull. 6 infantrymen transported inside. The night falls.

The night sky is lit up with spotlights, to detect any flying threat. The city's centre is fortified, ready to try and fight off any incoming angel of death.

Near Acropolis City's centre.

N is enjoying the fresh air. R is playing with V and having breakfast right now back at the shelter.
N's looking for his daily dose of fun. And, mostly, getting oil for his family.

Spotlights! They really didn't learn. Did they? It's too easy to find them.
N thinks.

He proceeds to burst up into the air with his wings, a wide X appearing on his visor. Time for droneslaughter!