“Can we really go anywhere? Aren’t you afraid that I’ll sell you out?”

Lisa pretended to be troubled and frowned.

“Although there are some places I don’t really want to go…” Then, she looked up at Jungkook and said,

“But I think as long as it’s a place you like, I’ll definitely be willing to go. As for whether or not you’ll sell me, I think someone else might want to buy you more than me.”

Jungkook laughed.

“You are a little fox.” He wasn’t willing to suffer any losses.

After Jungkook left, Lisa took the flowers and opened the door to enter the house quietly. She was about to go upstairs.

“You’re back so early?” Papa Le’s voice suddenly came from the living room.

Lisa was startled. She then realized that her father was sitting on the sofa in his pajamas, flipping through the newspaper.

“Dad, it’s almost 11 O ‘clock. What are you doing here?” Lisa hurriedly hid the flower in her hand behind her.

“Alright, stop hiding. I saw everything.”

Papa Le put the newspaper away and slammed it on the table. He stood up and laughed when he saw the nervous look on Lisa’s face.

“I’m not going to scold you, why are you so nervous?”

Just as Lisa heaved a sigh of relief, she heard Papa le say,

“I’m sitting here to remind you that I’m not that old yet. I don’t think I’ll be a grandfather so soon, so remember to take protective measures.”

Lisa held back her anger.

“Cough, cough, cough!”

Lisa blushed at her father’s “kind reminder”. Although she wanted to say that Papa Le was overthinking things and that she and Jungkook might have a taste of the forbidden fruit one day because they couldn’t control their feelings, she believed that she and Jungkook were not reckless people who wouldn’t make any plans. Therefore, what he was worried about wouldn’t happen.

However, she was caught sneaking in from a date and returning home, and Papa Le even brought up such an explosive topic. Lisa didn’t manage to react in time, so she missed the best chance to refute. When she woke up the next day, it would be even more difficult to mention this matter, so she could only complain in her heart.

In the morning, Papa Le suddenly sent a message to the group.

“I can’t be absent from the family dinner at the old mansion today, whether it’s Mars crashing into Earth or someone breaking their leg in a car accident!”

Everyone knew that Jungkook would be attending the family dinner as Lisa’s boyfriend. Hence, they were all very enthusiastic. There was no need for Papa Le to emphasize it. All of them expressed that even if they had to fly, they would fly back to attend the family dinner.

After breakfast, Mama Le grabbed Lisa’s hand and refused to let go.

“Baby, today is such an important day. Do you think Mama needs to change her hairstyle?”

Lisa glanced at her curly hair, which had just been permed two days ago. For the sake of her hair, he reminded her tactfully,

“I think your current hairstyle is very beautiful. It makes you look mature and charming, but also a little playful and bright.”

Of course, the most important thing was that this was just an ordinary family dinner.

“Mom, you guys made it so Grand, but it makes me feel pressured instead.”