When they saw Le An fall and pounce on Jungkook, who dodged to the side, the scene instantly fell silent. The two elderly people in particular had complicated expressions on their faces.

Just as Lisa had guessed, Le An’s intention for suddenly falling couldn’t be hidden from the two elders.

They couldn’t understand why the three sisters were acting this way. Otherwise, why would Le Yan and Le An both have their eyes on Lisa’s boyfriend?

Old Master Le suddenly clapped his hands.

“Good boy, you did well.”

From Old Master Le’s point of view, although Jungkook’s way of doing things was a little unkind, he was able to reject Le An’s advances and not be clingy with his girlfriend’s sister. In Old Master Le’s heart, this was a first-class clean way of doing things.

Especially with Fu Sui as a precedent, Jungkook’s actions seemed even more open and upright.

“Grandpa, you’re too biased,” Le Yan complained in a low voice.

Le An was clearly the one who was injured, and Jungkook was the one who was indifferent and didn’t save her. In the end, because Jungkook was Lisa’s fiancé, he was biased and sided with Jungkook.

Although Old Master Le was old, his hearing was still very sensitive, so he could hear Le Yan’s dissatisfaction clearly.

Old Master Le slammed the table and snorted.

“Although I’m old, I’m not that stupid. I know very well what you’re up to in private! Do you think that you’re so smart that others can’t see through you?”

His eyes moved from Le An to Le Yan.

“You’re a family of sisters, and you’ve been scheming all day just to scheme for that little thing. Do you really think that others can’t see through your plans?”

When he looked at them with eyes that seemed to be able to see through them, Le An and Le Yan’s hearts skipped a beat. They felt as if they had no secrets to hide under his gaze.

“If you can use your thoughts on the right path, you don’t have to stare at other people’s things and be envious.”

Grandpa Le looked at Le An and Le Yan, who had their heads lowered in silence and sighed in his heart.

He knew that once a person’s personality was developed, it wasn’t something that could be changed with just a few words from him. So in the end, it was all because his second son, as a father, did not teach them well!

Hence, Grandpa Le glared at Second Uncle Le!

Second uncle le felt wronged as he was glared at. He didn’t say anything just now.

Because of Old Master Le’s anger, the scene fell silent.

Usually, at this time, Lisa would make a sound to appease the two elders and ease the atmosphere. However, today’s matter had provoked her and seeing that the two elders had the intention to smooth things over at the beginning, Lisa’s little temper also came up.

“Didn’t you want to see the surveillance footage and know the truth? Since the people who dared to do it were not afraid of losing face, why should she help them?”

If Lisa didn’t speak, Mama Le wouldn’t speak either. If it weren’t for the fact that she had to respect Grandfather and Grandmother Le as a daughter-in-law, Mama Le would have jumped out to demand an explanation for the fact that the ones who were bullied today were Lisa and her boyfriend.

As for the two leaders, Papa Le and Brother Le, they had just come out of the company and had not yet arrived at the old residence.

Although Second Brother Le had already arrived, he never liked to get involved in such troublesome matters, especially after seeing that Lisa had regained her dignity. He leisurely leaned back on the sofa and glanced at the people of the second branch with a faint smile, but he didn’t say anything.