famous birthdays !

LEILANI NOELLE JONESPop Singer

Pop Singer

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
October 12, 2004. Libra

BIRTH PLACE AGE
Miami, Florida 19 years old

ABOUT Leilani Noelle Jones gained fame for her first hit single: Sue me, which reached a record-breaking number of streams for a first time artist

ABOUT
Leilani Noelle Jones gained fame for her first hit single: Sue me, which reached a record-breaking number of streams for a first time artist. She then followed this up with her first EP, NYC, which dropped in 2021, when she was 17. Leilani's success really skyrocketed at the release of her first official album, cry baby, which earned her multiple prestigious awards. She broke the record of youngest billboard number one artist, as well as becoming an icon for her generation.

BEFORE FAME
Before fame, Leilani lived in Miami, Florida, with her father and brother, Kyle. She was an avid theatre kid, constantly partaking in any musical she could. Jones played a main role in the plays Mean Girls, Hairspray, Wicked and Hadestown.

TRIVIA
The girl has refused to do any serious acting appearances since the eruption of her music career. Leilani's hair is naturally a very vibrant red. She went through a faze when she was very well known for floating around the dating scene, rumoured to have had relationships with actors such as Milo Manheim, Jude Bellingham and Finn Wolfhard.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Leilani is often associated with best friend and fellow pop star, Olivia Rodrigo. She is also commonly seen with Billie Eilish, Conan Gray, Sabrina Carpenter and Tate McRae. Some of Leilani's close costars consist of Milo Manheim, Benjamin Wadsworth, Sadie Sink and Jenna Ortega.

LILY AYLET TV Actress

LILY AYLET
TV Actress

BIRTHDAY                        BIRTH SIGN
June 18, 2004                        Gemini

BIRTHPLACE                   AGE
Coachella Valley, CA            19

ABOUTLily first gained fame through her role of The Way Past Winter, when she was 12 years old

ABOUT
Lily first gained fame through her role of The Way Past Winter, when she was 12 years old. She acted in the book to movie adaption, Moonlight Dreamers, starring as Rose. She has had multiple other lead roles in hit movies; such as The School of Good and Evil, Wildflower, and Down to the bottom.

BEFORE FAME
Lily was raised in Coachella Valley until she was five years old - when her parents moved her to Miami, Florida. She participated in ballet for several years, well on track to becoming a prima ballerina.

TRIVIA
Although she is not renowned for singing, Lily is commonly associated with Leilani Jones due to their musical collaborations. She won her first Golden Globe at the age of 18 in the category of Best Actress in a motion picture - Drama.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Lily is commonly associated with Leilani Jones, as they've had multiple public appearances together and collaborate on both music and social media platforms. Lily is other wise associated with actress Jenna Ortega, actor Aryan Simhadri, and pop singer Nessa Barret.