But he can't. He remains firm on his ground, holding the stern look on his face , putting his whole effort to not burst into tears  .How will he leave without his Bondita? . Suddenly it becomes too difficult to hide his tears .So He looks down .

PATI BABU!!!!.

Her loud voice,filled with terror and pain rings in his ears .He looks up , only to find himself in the middle of the ocean , surrounded by the debris of wrecked ship, debris of his broken dream.

"BONDITA"  He shouted aloud, carrying the desperation, pain and fear in his voice.

************************************

He looks around himself with some haziness. His heart is still beating erratically inside his ribcage .His breathing too is uneven.He moves his hand in his hair and closes his eyes , feeling the wetness of a lone tear drop as it slide down on his left cheek .

"Bondita" He whispers slightly to himself before wiping his tears and looking at her little doll ,in his hand.

Taking a deep breath, he comes down from the bed and walks towards the self and carefully placed the doll inside a glass chamber.After adoring the doll for one or two minutes,he headed towards the bathroom to complete his daily chores and to prepare himself to face the world.

*****************************************

"Aaj bhi Dada  baudi ka naam le kar hi uthe hai" Batuk speaks after he takes his seat on the couch.

"Le kar nhi Chilla kar " Somnath ,who was trotting behind Batuk, corrected him , before taking his seat. He heard the sad sigh of his Kaka.

" Cheh saal ho gaye hai ,Bahu ko gaye hue. Lekin ek din aaisa nhi gaya jab ye ladka uska naam chikh kar nhi uthta " Said Trilochan Roy Chowdhury with dejected sigh ." Aur abhi aaise niche aayega jaise bilkul thik hai kuchh hua hi nhi hai isse"

"Usse Pta thori na hai Dada ki uski chikh itni tej hoti hai ki itne bade haveli ke bhi har kone tak pahuch jati hai" Said Binoy , adjusting his spectacles.

"Aur kehta tha ki wo bas zimmedaari hai. Agar pehle hi apne bhawnao ko apna liya hota .Bahu ko Barrister banane ka fittor chhor diya hota ,uske saath apne vaivahik jivan ki shuruwat kar li hoti, to aaj Na sirf Bahu humare bich hoti , balki Un dono ke nanhe munne bachhe khel rahe hote iss aangan me".  Trilochan speaks furiously, however his eyes gets teary , remembering his little packet of Dhamaka .

"Dada, Please aap Anirudh ke samne ye sab mat bolna .Isme uski koi galti nhi hai .Hadsa tha ho gya. Wo bas bahu ka achcha chahta tha .Bas. "  Said Binoy .

"Hum kaha bol rahe hai uske samne kuchh. Tumse jyada parvah hai Hume uski . Tumhara beta hai to kya hua bete jaise paal posh kar bada humne kiya hai usse.Hum jante hai kitne dard me hai wo .Jale per namak nhi chhidak sakte  hai hum. " Trilochan said getting angry on remark of his brother.

"Dada aa rahe hai " Batuk Warned the elders when he saw his brother approaching from afar , dressed in his barrister attire.

"Are Anirudh, Nasta  kiye bina jaa rahe ho" Said Trilochan as he noticed the attire of his son

"Court me kar lunga, Kaka " Said Anirudh, ready to depart.

"Court me kitna nasta karoge , sab jante hai  hum" Trilochan scolded in fatherly manner."  Are Iss umr me apne Kaka ko tang karna achha lagta hai kya tumhe."

"Kaka bhukh nhi hai mujhe" Replied Anirudh. "Batuk tumhe bhi aaj ussi taraf Jana tha na chalo mai chhor deta hu.'

"Dada .... Mujhe bhook hai aur...nasta bhi karna hai "  Said Batuk with some hesitation, afraid that asking favour from his brother would cost him too much.