6.

Ro.

   Her body being ingraved in my mind like a tattoo, the soap faling off her curves, the steam making her body look like a smudged cloud of brown. These thoughts fill my mind, the blood rushing down to my boxers. I try to ignore the pulsing sensation and continue to cook the french toast that I'm about to burn.

Get it together dumbass.
Shut yo ass up bitch.
I'll beat yo as.

I shake my head chuckling lowly.
I plate the food smelling a scent of vanilla musk, wafting through the air leaving a essence with each step she takes.

"Sorry I took so long..."
All I can do is stare as the words mix in with her broad aura, a breath of fresh air, like a walk on the beach.

"It's all good mama, I made food. I hope you like french toast."

I see something in her presence shift , the switch being brief as she plastered a appreciative smile onto her face. Yet behind the smile I see the longing in her eyes.

"Yeah, I do..."

Indigo.

Keep it together indie.
Keep it together.

Count to 10...

I count in my head with a sigh.

  "Thank you for the food ro, I enjoyed it but I have to go." I stare down at the 100 calls I've gotten from my mom.

Im fucked.

  Before she could respond I left, hopping into the Uber that awaited outside. The drive holding a eerie feeling as I felt what awaited me at home would deteriorate my body the more I thought about it. We made it to the house, I thank the driver and slowly make my way up to the steps. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes seeping out the door, almost as if they're looking for an escape from the smell themselves.
I put in the code, unlocking the door.

"Where the FUCK were you? I call and call just for your ass to walk in here without a care!" With each word the gap of tension between us closes as she steps close to me, yelling in my face.

My words get caught in my throat, so I sit unresponsive. The more she yells the more my heart rots beating through my chest looking for an escape. My mind shutting down, pictures of me never existing looking joyus, the people I know having a sense of happiness. Happier without me.

I walk into the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror.
Yet the reflection staring back at me,

Isn't me.