007. we can have shared custody

✧

✧.* ❛ in this world, it's just us ❜ ✧.*

They had just gotten to the arcade and she was excited

They had just gotten to the arcade and she was excited. The machines and voices of people laughing, having fun blended together into background noise as you walked around. Colourful lights came from everywhere getting you excited as the vibe felt so lively and fun.

"we are finally here!" isabelle said dramatically waving her hands about, she immediately saw something she needed enzo to play with her and dragged him away.

Before mariah could speak up herself about where she wants to go she felt an arm drag her noticing it was elijah. He was practically running to get to the shooting games.

"why do you have to drag me?" she groaned trying to slow their walk speed down. "because your incredibly slow" he immediately replied as they finally reached the machine.

"just so you know, no one in the group has won me before" he said smirking putting in the coins so they could begin.

"well first time for everything" she said shrugging as she grabbed her gun.

He had an unfair advantage she decided as she has never been to an arcade before and he seems to have played this game a million times. He absolutely destroyed her in the game and just laughed at her as she complained about how completely unfair that was.

"not my fault your just shit, cmon let's see what the other are doing" he said after laughing for a good minute about their scores. Before she could even reply he began speed walking again.

"why do we have to walk fast?" mariah groaned not wanting to sprint across the whole arcade constantly.
He just laughed but slowed down his pace.

They eventually found isabelle and carla who were both on the motorcycles racing. "I'll leave you with them, i'm gonna go find enzo and malachi" he said after greeting the other girls. She nodded as he walked off and she waited for the girls game to end.

They had decided for all three of them to race against each other. But as mariah passed the goal and her screen showed 1st place the other girls groaned.