Chapter 2- Dream became reality.

Start from the beginning

"I don't have one", Radhika replied.

"Me neither", I said.

"You both are already late, and the Central Store is even far away from the Auditorium", Sannah said while thinking.

"Well, we can reach the Auditorium by walking. But will you both be okay with it?", Sana asked us.

Both of us nodded. Sana told us to hurry and walk fast as the Orientation was going to start soon.

On the way to the auditorium, we talked about how Sana's first day of college was so chaotic and the three of us giggled a lot. We reached to the entrance of the Auditorium where the Freshmen Orientation was going to take place. Sannah told us to go in. She sounded like a mother introducing her child to a new environment. I was going to go in but then Radhika stopped me by grabbing the corner of my dress.

"How will we find her again?", she asked. 

Then I turned around and asked Sana for her Infagram Id if she does not mind.

"Yeah, sure but I will only share it with Radhika", she said, and I was left with confusion. 

Both of them exchanged their Id's. I didn't ask anything but maybe Sana knew because of how confused I was looking, and she giggled looking at me.

"Both of you can check your sitting arrangement according to your department. And don't worry, we will meet again soon Bhairavi", she said and smiled. 

Sana left. And she left me with so many questions and confusion. 

"Bhairavi, should we go inside?", Radhika asked.

"Ye....Yeah sure", I said while gazing towards the way Sana went. Radhika and I went inside the auditorium.   

"This place is so huge", Radhika said while she gave a little pull to me by holding on to the corner of my dress. 

"So cute!", I spoke out my thoughts too loud. 

"What?", Radhika asked.

"Umm...So huge. You are right this place is huge", I said while smiling awkwardly.

"I am setting in 4-B. What about you?", Radhika asked me as we were supposed to sit according to our departments.

"I am sitting in 5-A. Let's meet after the Orientation then", I said, and we both went to our respective seats. 

I thought I was the only one who was late but soon I saw many other students coming, some of them came and sat next to me and we greeted each other. They talked with each other. Some soon became friends. And soon the orientation started. A speech from director followed by academic dean and faculty and many more. They talked about the history and reputation of the college, discrimination and inequality will be intolerable and about academic session. 

"Now I request everyone take out your devices and log in into the college page. After you have logged in, all the information related to your academic session, classes, schedule, clubs, map, renting etc would be displayed Infront of you", someone from the faculty said. Further they gave us more information and told us the rules and regulations and some new changes done to the campus. The orientation started at 9 AM and ended around 3 PM. Most of the students headed to cafeteria, some to their hostel and halls, some to explore the campus. 

"Bhairavi!", I heard someone shouting my name and I turned back. It as Radhika. She came near me.

"Where are you going?", she asked me.

"I am going to meet someone", I replied.

"Sana?", she asked.

"No, it's someone else. By the way where are you heading towards?", I asked while changing the subject.

"First I will go to the cafeteria and then I will go and rest in my room. The virtual map is so cool and now I will not get lost at all", she sounded excited and exhausted at the same time.

"First let's exchange Infa Id", I said, and we both exchanged our Id's and went our separate ways.

I came to the small park which was on the left of the auditorium and sat on the bench enjoying the view. Soon I got a call. It was from Madhav, and I picked up with the speed of light. 

"Hello Ms. Bhairavi", he said in his soothing voice.

"Hello Mr. Madhav. Lectures over?", I asked him.

"First class got canceled, attended rest of them with sincerity", he said.

"Good boy", I said.

"Where are you right now?", he asked me.

"Sitting in a park next to the auditorium", I answered.

"The one near the shopping complex?", he asked.

"No, the small park to the left of the auditorium. Where are you right now", I asked.

"Cafeteria. It will take me some time to reach.", he answered.

"It's okay take your time. I will wait here", I said. And we ended the call.

I took out my EarPods and started listening to music. Then suddenly someone from behind closed my eyes from one palm. Palm big enough to cover half of my face, cold as winters day but a little sweaty. His face came closer to my ears, I can feel him breathing, it was warm. His hairs touching my neck. My neck started to feel hot and my body started to heat up. In this moment it felt like the time had stopped.

"Were you waiting my little demon?", he whispered in my ears in his calming voice.

"M....Me? And waiting for you? Keep dreaming Mr. Madhav", I said in a dramatic voice.

"Really now I am sad. I even went all the way to the cafeteria for you. And guess what I brought for you?", he asked me.

"How would I know, and I don't care", I replied even though I did care. So, he was in the cafeteria for me, so sweet. I thought.

"I guess the little demon don't want to eat Biryani", he said.

"Biryani. Lol give it to me Madhav", I said in excitement.

He came even more closer to me and now I can feel his nose touching my cheeks. And what he spoke next came as a surprise to me and I literally froze.