Even though it's half of my assets but It's my way of saying thank you for everything .

"..Phew..No, I'm sorry too. I suddenly got angry. That aside, are you finally starting to earn properly? Haha..fuck that would be nice..I also want to just sit sand make money.."

"Is your job really tough?"

As if she wanted to complain about those words, my sister sat by my bed.

Even though Gina kept shaking her hips on top of me, my sister didn't even pay attention.

Squeak

"Whoa...it's a little difficult.

"brother, are you happy?"

"Yes, you're doing well, Gina."

Gina started moving her waist again.

It was tiring for Gina to keep moving in the riding position, but she had to keep going until she was told to stop.

Because that's natural.

"Sister, let me sleep on your lap."

"..Seriously. "What is your age?"

Even as she said that, she lifted my head and placed it on her thigh.

My sister's soft, plump thighs were really soft and comfortable.

While there was anger brewing below, the imbalance of feeling like lovers above, was one of the things I had hoped for.

"Why did you join a big company ?"

"hmm. Earn a lot of money and have a successful life..?"

"That's why I wanted to go to a large company, but I was really happy when I passed."

"Mommy cried at that time."

"That's right.. I thought I would live happily ever after. But why the fuck do they give me such a shitty salary and make me do so much work..?"

"...is that how Big companies are?"

"Yeah!! Isn't that so fucking ridiculous? Sounds like crap, right? Really. Do you know how much my monthly salary is?"

My older sister leaves at 8 a.m. every day and comes back at 11 p.m.

If you see that I sometimes go to work on weekends, it won't be much.

"..I think it'll be around ?"

"30k"

"The actual amount received is 10k. Fuck, this is it. These guys are worse than small businesses?"

"Is that really messed up ?"

"yeah! And that shitty manager is trying to touch me like I'm his daughter."

"Who is that guy? Do you want me to kill him?

"really? "Will you do that?"

My sister took out her cell phone and handed it to me.

..

"Isn't killing a bit too much ? Anyway, you're going to quit the company, so there's no need to deal with it anymore."

"Well.. that's right. Thank you for your words, Alex. "Ugh..It's been so long since I called your name."

"You always called me an asshole."

"Well that was understandable, wasn't it ? You were playing games on the computer all day while I was studying like an idiot."

"...Yeah you're right."