DELINQUENCY

❝She's too scared to get close to anyone, because anyone that ever said "I'll be there" left her with a broken heart❞

The Juvenile Detention Centre was practically Catherine Akram's second home in New York. During her younger years she'd been the image of a perfect child, well behaved, excellent manners and getting good grades in school. Although that was all ripped away and destroyed after her mother was a victim of a seemingly out of nowhere earthquake.

Having to watch her mother's casket be lowered into the ground changed something within her. She became angry, angry at the world for having taken away her mother. Where once there was a little girl who would hold tea parties with her stuffed animals now was a young teen who would go on to curse at and try to spite the world every chance she got. Not helped by the fact that everywhere she went, the ground seemed to shake beneath her feet.

After being aged out of the juvenile centre at eighteen, Catherine decided to leave her home of Brooklyn in the dust. She managed to make it down to Washington, D.C. and decided to take up a role as a vigilante for the capital of America, where she soon caught the attention of Dawn Granger/Dove and Hank Hall/Hawk, two fellow superheroes in the area.

Upon observing Catherine's takedown of some petty thugs, where her now discovered powers of vibration manipulation had been put on display, she was approached by them, and was more-or-less taken under their wing, (No pun intended), as they tried to steer her towards a path away from her current, troublesome lifestyle.

Following Dawn's awakening from her coma in the hospital following an attack from a strange family, she insisted that she and Hank had to find Jason Todd, to which Catherine took no excuses as to her not coming along. Upon meeting the impulsive and rebellious second Robin, she could immediately feel a draw to him even though they didn't know each other.

It was put on the back burner though, when posterior of the strangest ever event at a house out in Ohio that involved a demon by the name of Trigon, Catherine along with Jason, Dick Grayson, Gar Logan and Rachel Roth left for mystery location- as Dick said, which ended up being the Golden Gate city of San Francisco, California. As the new Titans.

WARNINGSThis book will contain explicit language, graphic violence, blood, gore, romance, angst, sexual references/activities and mentions of death/murder

WARNINGS
This book will contain explicit language, graphic violence, blood, gore, romance, angst, sexual references/activities and mentions of death/murder. If any of these things make you uncomfortable I would suggest that you do not continue reading.

DISCLAIMERS
All rights of DC Titans belong to DC Entertainment and Warner Bros Television. I do not own any of the original DC Titans characters, however I do own Catherine Akram as well as a few other non-canon characters as well as a few tweaks to the DC Titans episodes.