9

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

In the principal's office, the room was tense as the principal sat behind his desk.

The professor stood beside him as he complained about Yoongi's behavior.

However, before he could finish, the principal raised a hand, motioning for Yoongi to step forward. Yoongi did as he met the principal's eyes.

The principal examined his palms as he observed the marks left by the cane. He then turned to the professor and asked sternly, "Why did you hit him?"

The professor's response was quick. "He didn't answer anything correctly," he said accusing the younger.

Yoongi shot him a glare, his voice firm as he accused back, "I answered many questions correctly. A few were wrong only because it was beyond our syllabus."

The principal looked at them with a thoughtful expression and then he gestured for the professor to leave, dismissing him from the office.

Alone with Yoongi, he addressed him directly. "Did you curse and badmouth the professor on your way here?"

Yoongi's response was immediate and unwavering. "Yes," he admitted. "Because the professor is-"

But his words were cut off by the principal's stern voice. "No vulgar language is permitted in this college," he stated. "Regardless of the circumstances, a student should never use such language or glare at a professor who holds a superior position."

Yoongi's jaw tightened, but he nodded as he knew that further argument would only escalate the situation.

The principal rose from his seat, his gaze fixed on Yoongi as he retrieved a cane from his desk drawer.

"I understand that the professor bears responsibility for his actions," the principal began. "But that does not mean that you can do your own transgression."

With a decisive motion, he swung the cane through the air, its ominous swish adding more tension.

"Given that both parties are at fault, it is only fair that both should face consequences," he stated. "And in this instance, it is your turn to bear the consequences of your actions, Min Yoongi."

"Now, Face the wall and place your hands upon it," he ordered.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment but ultimately complied with the order.

With a heavy exhale, he turned to face the wall, his hands pressed flat against its surface.

As the first strike of the cane landed upon his back, above his hips, he couldn't suppress a sharp intake of breath, the pain feeling like real lightning. He gritted his teeth, trying to endure it without uttering a sound. Each blow landed with merciless force.

The room echoed with the sound of the cane striking his back. Yoongi clenched his jaw, fighting against flinch away from the punishing blows.

At the end, it was evident that Yoongi's back had taken a severe beating. His shirt was torn and stained with blood, which showed everything he had endured. The principal placed the cane back on the table.

"Fifty strikes in total," he stated.

Yoongi was then told to wait outside the office. He did silently as he made his way to the hallway. Once outside, he couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh, the pain from the hits throbbing his back.

"Fuck. It hurts bad," he muttered to himself with frustration.

As he leaned against the wall, hissing slightly and trying to steady himself, he heard the principal's voice from inside the office, calling for someone else to enter.