first live!!

it was around 9-9:30pm when gio and lily both went live on April 8th, 2023. gio was 18, lily was 21 and they hadn't known each other prior to the live.

gio;

he set up the live, and hit the "go live" button. he had his phone on his dresser in his room, and he was pretty much talking to chat. people were saying "ADD LILY" and stuff like that. he listened to them and started to add her. he was wearing his iconic start hoodie, which had a grey star and it was fully black (of course little emo boy 🐺)

lily;

she was getting comments saying "ADD GIO" and she knew who he was. lily was wearing a black champion hoodie, and she had her hair straightened. when she got those comments, she started to try to add him, but she didn't know how 😭 she struggled for a bit but when they both figured it out, they were live together.

gio said "you're really 21 🤨" thinking that lily was actually around his age (16-18). lily replies with "yess im 21 🤪" and then she quickly changes the subject, with "OMG EVERYONE I FINALLY JOINEDDD !!🥳 all of my comments were like 'go on his live' and I've been trying bro like...". gio was still being a sassy queen and side eyeing her, not actually knowing if she was 21 LOLLLLL. skip past an hour and 30 minutes of pure chatting and blabbering, gio starts to end the live with "imma go to sleep now cause im tired... if you couldn't tell im like out of energy now.." and lily responded with "yeah I can tell... thank you for letting me join!!! and thank you for being a cute patootie (im jk she said thank you for being cool 😭)" and gio responded with "I appreciate you, you're really cool too and it was nice to meet you lily!". lily replied with "it was nice to meet you FINALLY gio- sergio! it was so nice to finally meet you and your live" gio answered saying "you have a good night okay?" and then lily said, being the last little part of talking, "you tooooo... bye!! 🙂".

you could tell lily and gio both really enjoyed their company, and that was the start of their (now year long YAY) friendship. they have been super close since they cause they locked in like dis 🤞. in all seriousness they are really good friends (or maybe more) and they have caused so many people to actually smile because of them and their friendship. 💗

BRUH I HAD TO PULL UP A YOUTUBE VIDEO TO GET WHAT THE ACTUALLY SAID BRUHHH LMAOOOO I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS LITTLE PART OF IT AND LMK IF I SHOULD DO THIS MORE