𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

In which Y/n is in a love triangle, where she can' not choose who she wants

In which
Y/n is in a love triangle, where she can' not choose who she wants. So,
how will it end?

THIRD PERSON POV
THE BRONX, NEW YORK.
Y/N'S HOUSE.

Y/N comfortably sat on her bed, Flashes from the Television Lit up her room. Her attention fully averted to the Show that she's been binge watching for weeks. Watching this show distracted her from the thoughts of having to pick and choose.

Having to pick and choose who will be in her future, And who would be better for her, Was one of the worse situations she was ever placed in the middle of. 

Sounds like a classic Love Triangle, Dosent it? But no, it was much worse than it seems. Trey and Kay, the two names the kinda rhymed together, But also the two names that ran laps around her brain twenty four hours a day.

Y/n spent time with Kay and Trey on multiple different occasions. She found herself drawn to them in different ways. Trey would make her laugh until her sides hurt, Kay would always take her out and treat her like a princess.

But, Trey and Kay knew about eachother. Both of them knew that they were each others competition. Which lead to their extreme rivalry, They always would fight and argue. Leading to the fight being a tie, or Kay winning.

As Y/n sat on her bed, engrossed in the drama unfolding on the TV screen. Her phone buzzed repeatedly, Y/n snatched her phone off the charger and looked at the person that was calling.

It was Trey. She tried her best to ignore the phone calls at first, But five missed calls were one too many. Y/n eventually gave in and Called Trey back. The phone rang, and he finally picked up after a couple of rings.

"What's good, Trey?" Y/n greeted, her tone relaxed but curious why he was even calling her at the moment. "Y/n, you been dodging my calls all night." Treys voice carried a hint of frustration.

Y/n smirked, knowing that she was caught. Y/n loved hearing Trey when he was upset, or angry. "My fault, i was just chilling. What's up?" She asked.

"Listen, Get dressed. I'm coming to scoop you." Trey sighed before finishing his sentence "I got somewhere i want to bring you." Y/n looked at the time on her phone, It read seven at night.

Y/n's interest peaked "Oh foreal? Where you bringing me?" She said with a smile. Trey chuckled "It's a surprise- Just trust me. It's gon be fun, and we gon be lit, Aight?" Y/n shook her head. She felt the adrenaline rush through her body.