𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃

"Kay, Why don't you just tell her mane?" Dougie said with a groan. Kay shook his head fast, trying to avoid the Question. "You and Y/n would be cute..why won't you just ask her to fuck wit you?" Kay sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Shes gon say no." Kay mumbled, Earning chuckles from everyone in the room.

Just a couple of minutes ago, Kay explained to his close friends that he might be in love. And, it would be hard to confess. Especially with his ego. His friends told him it would be easy, and to just tell her. But as hard it was to say, He was scared.

His friends knew that him and Y/n talked for months now, and they had their ups and downs. But they always worked it out, something that they never saw from Kay.

But, was he willing to ruin that relationship with three words?

"I can't believe my nigga Kay is in love, you got this my heart, she gon say it back." Setty said while flashing his bright smile.

"Neva knew you was gon fall for a girl..thought you was gon be a thot foreva." C blu said, earning laughs from everyone in the room.

"Yall already fucked so why not?" Dougie asked, Kay glared at him, knowing that Dougie was supposed to keep that as a secret.

"What?!" C blu yelled with a shocked expression. "Y'all already fucked?! Was it good? Be honest." Setty asked. "Kay, do you love ha? Or do tha pussy just got you in a trance?"

"Damn doug, you just got a big ass mouth." Kay said, annoyance masking his voice. "My bad Kay."Kay sighed before going on his phone, Checking Y/n's Location.

"Shes at her house." He mumbled. "So then go! Fuck is you doing sitting here! You kno she want you Kay." C blu yelled, Kay sat back in his chair. After Five months of Talking to Y/n, he really fell for her this quick?

"Just tell ha ova text." Lovee said. Everyone groaned and disagreed at his horrible recommendation. Kay chuckled "Yea..i might just do that."

"Don't do that, girls love when you talk to them in person, it's gives it some more tension" Nas said with his low red eyes, Kay shook his head and smirked "Tension..okay."

"Nah..say it ova text so that she has time to think you kno? So she don't feel pressured to tell you a lie." Lovee said, Dougie sucked his Teeth. "I'm so tired of yall niggas using these big words."

"Not just fault you dropped out" Nas replied, Making Kay start laughing "Kay you dropped out wimmie don't laugh."

Even though him being with his friends distracted him from the thought of confessing, There was still a pit on his stomach, scared about what she would say.