Chapter 4: Naruto, Neji And The Uchiha Brothers!

Começar do início

"My name's Shino Aburume." Shino said

"Hello my youthful friend. My name's Rock Lee." Lee said as his eyes were flame.

"My name is Ino Yamanaka. Nice to meet you, Sasuke. We were just starting a game of tag, so you can join if you want." Ino said racing off with Naruto, Kiba with Akamaru, Lee, Shino, and Sasuke on their heels. This truly was a sight to behold because for once, the blonde jinchuriki had friends to play with.

Little did they know Ino's father Inoichi along with Muta, and Tokuma. Sasuke's parents Fugaku, Mikoto, and his brother Itachi and his cousin Shisui, they were watching them while smiling.

AFTER 4 DAYS LATER

Ino was walking the streets, She heard a bunch of comments being made at the boy.

"What's up with kids nowadays bullying the kind person?" Ino thought as she got angry by what she was seeing.

"Hey! You guys quit it!" a loud rough voice called out to them.

The three bullies turned around to look at Ino.

"Who are you?" The bullies asked, in a mocking tone.

The blonde answered back with a fierce determination.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino! I'm the heiress of Yamanaka, you know!" She declared.

"So what? You're just weak as your clan" The bullies laughed

"Prepare yourself! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Ino says she warned them.

Many puffs of smoke appeared and vanished to reveal many sized copies of Ino.

One of the clones yelled at the bullies in a squeaky voice.

"I'm going to beat you down!" The first one said.

"You know!" The second clone finished

The bullies began to be feared at Ino and her clones ran towards them until they punched their the face. Resulting in them getting a nosebleed and falling back unconscious.

"We really taught this guy a lesson." The cloned Ino said

"For being so cocky, let's take care of them!" The another cloned said

The clones began ruining their face with mud.

Then the boys got pretty beat up then ran away. Ino went to the kid, who looked up then helped him get up fixed his clothes and got off some dirt on his clothes.

"Are you okay?" Ino ask him

"It's nothing..." The boy said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Then the boy started to run towards his house.

However, Ino stopped him

"Wait!" She said as the boy turned around.

"Hey, um what's your name?" She asked the boy

"I'm Neji Hyuga." The boy name Neji said

"Oh, Nice to meet you Neji." Ino said

"NEJI! Are you okay?" A voice came from the Hyuga compound then they saw Tokuma running towards us as he saw us especially Neji in a bad state he was shocked.

"I'm okay, Big bro cousin Tok." Neji said

"Who hurt you?" Tokuma asked in concerned

"Some random kids beat me up until this girl came and beat them up then help me." Neji says pointed at her.

"Hi, Nice to see you again Tokuma." Ino said smiling while waving at him

"Ino? What are you doing without me or your father and friends?" Tokuma asked