Everyone express their opinions and think of a solution. How to solve this matter? "

Chu Xiao said, "Dad, brother, I think this is good.

Our lifeline is in the hands of my daughter-in-law...Jiang Yu, which is better than having it in the hands of the grandparents.

We don't want to harm Jiang Yu, so the poison is in a dormant state, which is no different from healthy us.

You have all gotten along with her and have some understanding of her character. She is not the kind of person who kills innocent people indiscriminately or is heinous. She has her own bottom line in doing things. I also advise you not to step on her bottom line.

"I don't plan to get involved in family affairs anymore. I will move to the villa. Living there will be quiet and help me cultivate."

Chu Xiao is actually more inclined to not understand the poison, so that he and she will at least have some connection besides their children.

After speaking, Chu Xiao went back to his room to pack his things.

Ming Lai hesitated to speak. He opened his mouth several times, but in the end nothing came out. He let out a long sigh.

Chu Xiao quickly packed up and passed the living room with his bag. Chu Zhan stopped him.

"Brother, you can be decadent for a while, and we will give you this buffer time.

But you are an upright man, you have to be able to take it up and let it go

Your life is still long and there are many meaningful things

If you don't take a brave step forward and move forward, how can you see the scenery ahead?

"Big brother, believe me, my former little brother will come back soon."

Chu Xiao's hand holding the bag tightened, "I know, brother

I know what I should do? I really want to improve my strength

"I still have to find my child." And she, even if we can't be husband and wife, it would be nice if we could watch her from a distance.

Chapter 252 Having fun

Chu Xiao stepped into Villa No. 1, familiar decorations and familiar home furnishings

But after looking around the entire villa, that familiar figure was no longer there.

My sword, storage bag, the jade pendant on my chest, and the technique imprinted in my mind

These four things are the only thoughts that my wife has left for her.

After having been with his wife, he really wanted to be a good husband and accompany her and take care of her.

But how did they get to where they are now?

How great it would be if I had not chosen to leave!

Then now I am not alone. I must have my beloved wife beside me and my children around my knees.

It's a pity that it's too late to regret everything. They have no fate in this life, right?

Jiang Yu doesn't even know how regretful Chu Xiao is

Even if she knew, she would never look back

In fact, after she asked Chu Xiao to stay with her, Chu Xiao chose to leave. From that moment on, their current situation was doomed.

Nowadays, it is best to live separately and not disturb each other.

She met the person who accompanied her to see the scenery in advance, and I believe Chu Xiao will also meet the other half who will accompany him on his way forward.