(1)Mandatory Exposition Arc

[1:Aka, the part where I redo the most]

[-1-]

"The green that trails Namimori~"

"Fuck- run!"

From the rooftop, a group of previously boisterous delinquents stood up with pale faces and ran down the staircase with a rarely seen speed. The door opened up with a bang, revealing a long haired man leaning against the railing, looking at his watch.

"Not large, not small, middling is best~"

"Shit- fucker- move!"

The delinquents passed the man without hesitation, some even jumping straight from the railings. Other, more organized students, would jump on each other's back like monkeys at a fast speed. Each figure blurrier than the last.

"Always unchanging, vigorous, and gallant~"

The man leisurely put his hands up, moving his figures. Seeing this, the delinquents at the back of the fleeing group paled until they're rivalling corpses and ran to the the front as if injected with a tank of chicken blood.

"You traito- hey- don't push me-"

"Let's sing together, Namimori Middle school~"

Finishing the last line of the first part, the man straighten up and leaned down to see the delinquents still left inside the staircase.

Eitou smiled thoughtfully at the bunch of students frozen at the door, tugging each other to escape. He crossed his hands and waited patiently for this group of troublemakers to keep their agreement.

Hearing the last line, several students immediately fell to their knees with a loud 'thud' and one even held the clothes of one guy that's halfway out the door.

The one guy that was halfway out the door looked despairingly at his free comrade, a deep sense of betrayal penetrates his heart.

"Haha, you guys are getting faster by day," Eitou whistled. Most of them are either out of the door or crowding around it.

"Good job guys, come back up here." He clapped twice as if dusting off his hands, watching the delinquents still left inside the hall dejectedly walking up the stairs like a bunch of walking corpses.

Eitou giggled maniacally, "Hai, Hai! Get moving!"

---(1)

"Hm... Right, that's all of you," Eitou hummed, writing down the last of the name. In front of him, a line of students knelt with their hands held up. On their necks, hung a sign reading: 'Waiting for a skylark to bite me ~'

"Phew," the man sighed, "Don't worry about the beating too much. You guys keep coming up here despite being beaten so much. You all must've grown a thicker skin by now, right?"

The mute ducklings could only nod their heads powerlessly.

Seeing this, the pure and upright senior pat each of their head and turned around to attend to his lovely garden.

As the captain (and only member) of the Gardening Club, he had to fight tooth and nail to keep his baby (club and garden) from being dismantled.