They ain't my Pet, B*tches!

Picture from Pinterest -

Goku Black X Reader (Rich)

Y/N's POV ~
___________

I am You. I am an Animator, though i secretly invent and create new things that no one knows. This is my planet. Planet Blossom. I am single from my childhood and as a young adult i have lost my faith in humanity. I created my own planet using Dragon Balls after I saw how fucked up our society is. Men, women, children, animals all are being r@ped by stronger ones.

I like here alot. But i am planning to visit my home planet for a pet. I want a pet, I WANT IT. I will visit to Chichi and Bulma too. They are good friends of mine.

After getting ready, finally I reached earth with my spaceship. Took only 7 minutes. After visiting everyone I had on my mind. I went to the place where a lot of pet shops were opened there. It was evening time. I don't know why I was so cheerful all this time. I went inside a Shop. Roaming all around I found a dark corner. No! I am afraid of dark. I was sweating. I heard a sound, sound of Snoring? No, almost purring!

I said to myself, " Bitch, we can't see or feel Ghosts, we never even felt or saw a ghost." It's not a ghost ofcourse. I slowly opened the door and turned on the light inside. The room was all white. There was nothing, except a cage. Big enough for a cat, Small for a tiger. I went near that cage. I almost jumped and managed myself to stand on my feet. It was a human inside. The manager came behind me!

The Manager's POV ~
______________________

I was talking to a man who bought a dog and paid for it! At that time i heard the noise of opening a door from inside. I checked on the CCTV. The girl who came here for a pet, was going inside that dark room we had never opened for last two days. I almost ran in to the room. The girl, She was staring at the monster we have been keeping from last 28 years.

Y/N's POV ~
____________

I was.... looking at the man in cage. I never saw this much cute male in my entire life. Or if I saw, i never get this much attraction. I screamed on the manager.

Y/N - HOW DARE YOU KEEP A MAN INSIDE A CAGE LIKE A PET? HIS HANDS ARE TIED UP. HIS NECK IS TIED UP WITH THE CAGE! HE IS LOOK LIKE STARVING FOR DAYS. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Manager - Ma'am, please clam down. He wanted to kill all of us. He almost killed every mortals on the earth.

Y/N's POV ~ DO YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE ON YOUR STORY?

Manager - Ma'am please believe me! He is not a human, he is a monster! He is Goku Black!

I stopped there still. Goku Black huh? Wasn't he killed by Trunks? Idk!
I turned to see that Goku Black. He is Cute. I imagined Goku Black as a terrifying monster, but it's a humanoid.
Okay, i have to calm down.
I heard soft yawning. Black woke up with a yawn. Looking at me, he seemed curious. But his eyes turned cold, like he hates me! For the first time, I wanted a man very badly. I felt jealous to make him mine then I felt the urge to be his!
He asked," A mortal? Intresting. What is it you need?" I asked him,"Why are you here in this cage?"

Him - For Justice ofcourse! You mortals are nothing just a mistake in Gods' creation!

Y/N - you mean Humans?

Him - Yes! You humans are nothing just weaklings.

Y/N - You know.... It's good to be weak for humans or they will challenge The God.

His eyes were round. He was shocked. And then said,"you are Right ! You are an interesting mortal!"

Y/N - i will take you out of here.

Him - "Don't mock me! I am strong enough!"

I saw him a fake anger to make him in my control. I said," Look at yourself, all tied up and still have energy to say anything?

He considered as I was correct and he was in a vulnerable position.
I said that manager to open the cage and He came out. He was way too much taller than me i would take Goku Black with me. Manager warned me that he was dengerous. But....i can't wait to make Black my husband. He opened the cage. Black came out. I wondered how he managed to walk properly after this much long time. I wondered how he was surviving without food, water and sunlight! I felt dying as I was imagining these! Saiyan body is something else and his courage too.
Manager unlocked his handcuffs and the collar. I gave the manager 1 million dollars. He was shocked, but I can't let a man live a man without any sunlight forever.
When black came outside, he was staring all around. He looked happy. After that I took him with me infront of a convenience store. I said Black," Honey, don't go outside or people will be scared and attack you!
He looked angry" DON'T GIVE ME ORDERS, YOU LOWLY MORT.....!"
I kissed his cheek to make him shut up or the driver will recognise him!
His face flushed! He was blushing red, looking at me angrily! My heart skipped a beat. He was so cute. I said him I will back soon, stay inside. I brought him some drinks and gave him. He was drinking the fruit juice like he was thirsty for years! Thank God I knew saiyans so i bought a lot of fruit juice packets. The taxi started running towards the jungle, where I have landed my spaceship....
I called the scientists team to ask about Black! My friend who was also a scientist, knew that I invited some secret things. She said me about Goku Black. His real name is Zamasu and he is the Supreme Kai's student in universe 10. He is a Kai and lower cast God. She even said me that the cage, handcuffs and collar were made of his own power using Dragon balls. So he couldn't break it and stayed there for 28 years, Alone. But still he wasn't crazy or phychologically disturbed. So strong and stable....

_______________________

Next part coming soon
Sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes
Don't forget to vote please ~
Bye bye....

Next part coming soon Sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes Don't forget to vote please ~Bye bye