Chapter 6: Shoot! Shoot?

Start from the beginning

"Don't you think they're cute, sunbae?" Hyunjin asked him, although he was shocked that Hyunjin came to him, but it was a good timing that Chan was asking.

Was the universe telling him something about Hyunjin?

He could only stare at him, thinking that maybe Hyunjin was God sent? Was this finally it for Chan?

"Yeah they're cute, aren't they? Changbin may be sometimes in denial, but we can see he clearly has something for Seungmin." Chan laughed a little while expressing his thoughts about the situation too.

It was really cute, to be honest.

And maybe, just maybe Chan has someone for him too. And he hopes, desperately... let it be Hyunjin.

---

Chan is only wishing that the heavens will hear his plea. Even kids in the park have their own boyfriend and girlfriend, and here Chan is just a lonely potato that no one goes to flirt with.

Maybe, he tries to do a little flirting too but he's just as shy as mice that runs away when a human sees them. It's not that Chan is inexperienced, he does have experience of having a crush on someone.

When those moments have also left Chan broken hearted and hopeless, wishing that the man would just look his way and notice Chan in a different type of relationship.

Sadly, Chan was just unlucky in his own first love.

Chan sighed as he reached the ground floor of JYP building, his thoughts were just overall occupied how the others were busy either having to help anyone. Changbin was again going with Seungmin to help him arrange files, Jisung needed to go with Beomgyu

Chan really needs to start finding someone to be close with too.

"Hi, sunbae." Hyunjin approached the him.

Chan paused again before looking at him. And he was not kidding when he says that Hyunjin always appears when Chan is calling out the heavens for someone.

He can suddenly feel his heart beating so fast as he stares at the smiling Hyunjin. He can feel it... is this what they called the heartbeat felt when your soulmate is near?...

Could it be?

"Do you have time today, Chan hyung?" Hyunjin asks politely, he was shyly touching his nape.

Was this it? Was Hyunjin finally asking him out?

"Well... uhh as much as I want to be free. I actually have a song to finish to be submitted tomorrow." Chan replied and smiled sadly. Hyunjin looks at him and just nodded, showing a smile.

"That's okay, hyung. How about this saturday, are you free?" Hyunjin asks again, with a sweet smile on his face.

"Yes, actually. Why?" Chan blushed as he answered.

Hyunjin's face lit up and smiled even more. Oh my goodness, Chan could kiss him right now.

"I have something important to say, is it okay to ask for you to help me with it?" Hyunjin asked shyly as he looks away, flushing red too.

Chan can feel his heart thumping so fast. He was taken aback by the sudden feeling. It was so powerful and it felt like this was the right moment. Was Hyunjin really his own soulmate?

Chan suddenly paused when the sunlight upon his eyes were shadowed. Chan turned and saw a pair of majestic wings, not from afar and stared at something flying. His eyes widened seeing a familiar face, holding a bow and was glowing so bright, a vine crown upon his head.