The Fearsome Priestess

Atsuko's POV》

These guys..! Aoba and I were surrounded by defaced guys who wielded knives. "So you're playing this kind of game...? I would be more than happy to entertain you guys..." I stuck a thumbs down at them and stuck out my tongue. "Prepare to die in my hands." The gangsters charged towards me as I skillfully tapped at certain acupuncture points of their bodies to make them temporarily paralyzed.

"One down! Woohoo!" I commented as I jumped around the gangsters. I quickly paralyzed all of them as I dusted my hands and grinned to myself. "You guys will be free of your paralysis by dawn, so rest well~" I jeered. "Come on Blue! You're missing out on your date with your friend! ...... Blue?" I heard no reply. I turned behind me to find another gangster standing behind Aoba, with his knife at Aoba's neck.

"Stay back! Or this guy dies!" The gangster shouted. I raised both of my hands up as I took slow steps backwards.
"Oi... Are you a Rhymer...?" I asked. The gangster looked up at me in surprise. "Y-yeah. So?!" I smirked. "Let's settle this... My way."

Aoba's POV>>

As Atsuko ended her sentence, the surroundings shattered and it turned into a gradient green color. Standing beside Atsuko was a skinny man with orange colored hair, emerald eyes and was dressed in a type of priest clothing and holding a golden staff in his tight hand with six rings dangling on the top. "Is that a Buddhist AllMate...? Rare..." The gangster and his sparrow AllMate flinched at the sight of Mizu.

"Mizu," Atsuko commanded, without a single hint of hesitation in her voice. "Bishamon Set." The AllMate raised his staff in the air and started chanting. The opponent's sparrow AllMate turned pale as soldiers that look like traditional drawings started rising from the platform. Bishamon...? No... That's not Buddhist... It's Japanese!
"O' Izanami sama, heed to my cry. Lend me your powers, as I bring this world to light..."
Atsuko pointed her hand towards the opponent in the shape of a gun. A ball of white light gathered at her fingertips. All the ink soldiers pointed their spears at the opponent as the same light energy ball gathered at the tips of their spears.

"Urgh! I can't move!!" The gangster shouted with shock. The AllMate struggled to free himself but ended up getting damage points.

"Exterminate." As soon as Atsuko's voice landed, all the energy balls shot directly at the opponent at the same time, and the opponent burst into flames. He didn't even have the chance to attack... Just how powerful is Atsuko??!!