chapter 13

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!

The rest of the story will be in:

Johnnies pov

"Take me to the airport." The guy nods and starts driving. I get on my phone and look at plane tickets. When we get to the airport I get out and thank the guy. I go inside the airport. (What time is it?) I look at my phone. (About an hour 30 til my plane leaves.) I go sit down by the bording line. (I have never been in an airport I'm so sorry if that was the wrong name.) I fall asleep and about an hour later I hear screaming and I wake up. I look over at where the screaming is coming from. It's some lady yelling at some dude. I check my phone and see that I have 30 minutes til my flight. (Might as well get my mom something.) I get up and walk to the gift shop. 30 minutes later, I'm on my flight and seated. I get my book out. (only an hour flight.) An hour later I land in Vegas. I know this isn't where he grew up but this is what we're going with.

About 3 months later.

"I can't believe you went from YouTuber to working as a b artender in a gay club." My best friend Carrington says. "You and me both." I see two people walk in. "I got these two." I say. The two men sit at the barstools, I walk over to them. I lean on the counter because we are supposed to do that here. "Hello, what can I get you two lovely people today?" I ask. One of them looks up from his phone. "Johnnie?" "Jake?" I turn around and walk to Carrington. "Can you get those two?" "Why?" "That's Jake." Carrington looks at me, and nods. "Yeah I got you." I walk into the bathroom. I splash water on my face and lean against the sink. "Fuck!" A couple seconds later someone else walks in. I pay no attention to them. "Johnnie?" I stiffen. "Why are you here?" I ask turning around. "For a video. So that dude out there your boyfriend?" "Who? Carrington? Ha no he's straight he just works here to keep me safe he's my best friend not that its any of your business." Jake nods. "I deserve that." I roll my eyes. "So how long you been here?" "I got the job a week after I left and been working here ever since." Jake nods. "I always wondered where you went." "Why are you here, Jake?" "I told you to film a video." "The real reason, Jake." "Tara killed herself and I thought getting away would help." "She's dead?" Jake nods. "Who's the other guy?" "That scuff I make music with him." I nod. "We should talk." I nod. "Tomorrow at the cafe down the street." Jake nods and leaves the bathroom. I follow. I walk over to Carrington. "How'd it go? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" "I'm Fine and it went great we are meeting for coffee tomorrow." "That's great." He smiles. The boss comes out. "Johnnie!" I turn around. "What's up?" "One of our dances aren't here and I was hoping you would cover for them?" "Yeah sure. Let me get dressed." The boss thanks me. About 10 minutes later I come back out with nothing but sparkly black short shorts. "Don't say anything." "I wont." Carrington laughs. I walk over to my boss. "Hey quick question?" He looks at me and nods. "I'm just a dancer tonight right? Like on stage not doing lap dances?" "You can do either you get more tips for lap dances but since it's your first time you can just me a stage dancer." "I think I'll try both." He smiles. "If you like it tonight you can be a dancer and a bartender." I smile "Really?" He laughs and nods. I hug him. "Thank you I need the money." He hugs back then pulls away. "You're on stage 3." I smile, nod, and walk away. I get to stage 3 and guess who's in the front row? That's right Jake fucking Webber. I mentally grown and start dancing. Many men throw money on the stage. I look at my boss and he motioning for me to walk around. I walk off the stage and walk around the men. They all put money in my boxers and they all touch me as I walk by. I get to the front of the stage and notice Jake's gone. My boss grabs me. "Hey a V.I.P costomer wants to see you in his V.I.P room for a lap dance, are you in?" I think about it. "Yeah I'm in." "Great. He's in room 10." I nod and walk to room 10. I walk in and see Jake. "Hello Johnnie." "Jake." I sit on his lap. He goes to grab my hips. I smack his hand away. "No touching." He rolls his eyes and puts his hands on the arm rests of the chair. I start to give him a lap dance. He groans and moans every couple of seconds. I start getting hard because of that. Oh how I missed his nioses. He only paid for a 7 minute dance. After 7 minutes I get off him. "It's costomary to tips your dancers." I say and hold my hand out. he put two hundred dollars in my hand and I note that said. 'I've missed you, call me.' With a number. I look at him. "So you going to call me?" "Maybe." I walk out of the room and to my bosses office. "I think I want to give V.I.P lap dances only and be a stage dancer." My boss nods. "I can make that happen." "Can I stay a bartender some nights too?" "Sure." "Thank you." I get changed back into my normal clothes and walk back out to Carrington. "Hey!" He smiles. "Hey!" I smile back. "So how'd it go?" "I got a two hundred dollar tip and I asked boss and he said I would be a V.I.P lap dancer, A stage dancer, and a bartender." "Wow a lot of money." "I know." I smile. Jake comes over to the bar. "Hey a whiskey to go please!" He yells over the music. I smile and nod. I bring him his drink. "So you going to call me?" "Maybe." I shrug and laughs a deep (Hot) fucking laugh. "Well I hope you do."

......
yay done with this chapter! I actually like this cahpter.

Words:1108

ReconnectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara