But it was originally something you could easily do, but you were so heartless that you didn't care about us at all.

Again, if you agree to the conditions, we will live in peace.

Oh, by the way, you may not understand, but these are new weapons developed in the past two years, and their lethality is dozens of times greater than traditional weapons.

"Even if you can fly up to the sky instantly, it can also knock you down with precision."

Mr. Chu was quite polite to Jiang Yu before, but since Chu Zhan told him about their family's situation just now, he had no choice but to take this step.

Once Jiang Yu leaves and doesn't remove the poison for them, they will have no advantage in front of Posun Yilan.

Chu Xiao did not agree with his father's approach. He did not want to make the relationship with Jiang Yu so tense. Even if they could not become husband and wife, he did not want to be enemies with her. They also had a child in common and he loved her in his heart.

Chu Zhan said next to Chu Xiao, "Brother, you can't be cruel now, do you want to marry that vicious woman Yilan?

Think about our whole family being controlled by her. Maybe she will use us to deal with Jiang Yu and her children.

Are you really not afraid of becoming an executioner? Point the knife edge at Jiang Yu and the child

Don't worry, Dad is just showing off. Don't forget how much he cares about his granddaughter. How could he really give the order? Time is too short. If he had no other choice now, he wouldn't make such a move.

If you are in trouble, go back first! Leave it to us here

"Brother, I promise you that I will never hurt Jiang Yu or the children even a hair."

Chu Xiao still disagreed. After all, she was his former wife and lifelong child. How could this be done?

But Jiang Yu didn't give him time to refute his father.

Just as Jiang Yu was about to take action, Wen Jinyan put the child in his hands into Jiang Yu's arms

"Junior sister, leave this rough work to your senior brother."

As soon as he finished speaking, the person was already in mid-air. In the blink of an eye, all the strength in the divine transformation stage was released in an instant.

In the eyes of Mr. Chu, a weapon that can be used to be awesome.

Can't resist Wen Jinyan's move, all turned into powder

Ninety percent of the personnel were injured. Although Wen Jinyan did not kill them, the internal injuries he suffered were enough for them to drink a pot.

Except for Xuanqing, Jiang Yu, and Jiaqin, only they themselves know how shocked they are.

For the first time, I truly realized what a big boss is. Even if they have level five superpowers and advanced weapons, they are still like ants in front of such people, with no power to resist at all.

Wen Jinyan's move not only shocked the Hope Base, but also calmed down the people in the Hurricane Base and Thunder Base.

After Chu Xiao's strength reached the middle stage of foundation building, he felt a little superior in his heart, but now compared with this man, he felt that he was a frog in the well.

Wen Jinyan landed lightly in front of Mr. Chu. There was no expression on his face, but those who knew him knew how angry this man was at this moment.

Wen Jinyan said coldly, "Are there any other tricks?"