Jiang Yu:......

"Master, you are hurt, do you know?"

"Disciple, we must seek truth from facts! We must set an example for our children."

Jiang Yu:......

Bao Dazhuang was still rejecting the patrol, "I won't clear the place no matter what you say today."

"I'm not the only one who owns a breakfast shop. You can take your distinguished guests to other places."

The leader of the patrol suddenly turned cold and said, "This is an order, not a discussion with you.

Don't forget, where is this place? "

Bao Dazhuang also had a stubborn temper, "I'm not one of yours, why should you order me?"

I am at the Hope Base, and I don't have free food and accommodation. I pay rent every month and do voluntary work for ten days.

I don't owe the base. I'm not your slave. I don't have any human rights anymore? Just stay somewhere cool."

Patrol leader: "Bao Dazhuang, the base commander is here to entertain the leaders of the other three bases.

You'd better do what I say and don't let Hope Base lose its place in front of the other three major bases.

"Otherwise, you'll have something to eat."

Bao Dazhuang straightened the towel on his shoulders and said nonchalantly, "I didn't steal, rob, or cause trouble, so why did I embarrass the Hope Base?

What kind of big-tailed wolf are you pretending to be? Who are you trying to scare?

At worst, I'll give Dazhuang another place to stay." He has special powers and skills, but he's afraid of ghosts.

Jiang Yu just brought a few children to feel the atmosphere. She also heard the conversation at the door.

Seeing that no one had eaten, he took out the container from the space and said, "I'll pack these and take them back for others to eat!"

Wen Jinyan took the container and started packing it, "With me here, how can I let junior sister do it?"

Jiang Yu was helpless, "Brother, you will really spoil me."

Wen Jinyan smiled and said nothing, but in fact he was saying in his heart, 'That's really the best, then you can't live without me.'

Wen Jinyan placed two level-4 crystal cores on the table before a few people walked out of the bun shop.

Bao Dazhuang asked anxiously, "Sister Jiang, did we disturb you?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "No, we have eaten.

"You work first, we'll leave first."

It wasn't until Jiang Yu and the others could no longer be seen that Bao Dazhuang said to the patrol team, "Okay, are you satisfied? The area is cleared now."

After saying that, he turned around and went into the shop to clean up. When he saw the crystal core on the table, he sighed and said, "Oh! I just wanted to make a meal. Thank you, but now I seem to owe more."

"But the boss is the boss, and when he makes a move, he will be a level 4 crystal core."

Not long after Jiang Yu and the others left, they met several four or five-year-old children playing around a top.

The three children were instantly attracted to

The three children have played with a lot of high-end toys, but they have never played with such down-to-earth toys. Xiaobao asked his mother excitedly, "Mom, what is that? Can we go play?"