What's more, she is the mother of her own grandson. Have those hateful grandparents and grandsons begun to control his mother?

Chu Xiao: "Mom, Jiang Yu is not wrong. I don't want to hear you say that about her again.

She is the mother of your three grandchildren. If you belittle her like this, it is equivalent to belittling your grandchildren. It is equivalent to belittling me and the Chu family.

She didn't do anything wrong. It's all my fault that we've reached this point today.

And what she said is right. The child is still young now, so it is impossible for him to accept us all at once.

It's because we were too anxious and just wanted to take our children home without considering their feelings.

No matter what the final outcome is for me and Jiang Yu? I don't want anyone in the family to belittle her

"Even if we can't become husband and wife, don't forget that she is kind to our family and to the base."

Minglan wanted to say something else, but when she saw Mo'er's unhappy look, she shut up.

Mr. Chu said, "We must repay the kindness, but the children cannot be left outside."

The moment I saw Xiaobao, my heart almost melted. I have never seen such a beautiful and energetic child.

The elf is a very dazzling pearl. When I think that if Jiang Yu and the others leave, I will never see my little granddaughter again. My whole heart feels painful. Our Chu family has not had a daughter for many generations.

If I could hear her milky little soft voice, call me grandpa, and let me die immediately, I wouldn't have any regrets.

"We must not lose contact with her again, we must find a way to keep them."

Chu Zhan glared at the old man, "You are too uninterested.

The granddaughter I have been waiting for for so long is finally here

Are you satisfied just by saying "grandpa"?

You are satisfied, but I am not satisfied as an uncle. Our little girl of the Chu family must live in our Chu family and live like a princess.

How could she be left homeless? "

Although Chu Xiao didn't look at Yilan's ancestors and grandchildren, his consciousness never left them, but he didn't observe anything.

Chu Xiao stood up and said to Chu Zhan, "Brother, come with me to practice your skills!"

Chapter 202 Chu Zhan sees the Gu insect

Chu Zhan knew that the younger brother should be the saddest now. The younger brother had too deep feelings for Jiang Yu.

"Let's go, big brother will practice with you today."

After Chu Zhan and Chu Xiao left, Minglan wiped her tears and said, "Oh! What kind of evil is this?

Second daughter-in-law, third daughter-in-law, please take Yilan to the hospital!

"The injury cannot be delayed"

Yilan said weakly and touched, "Thank you, aunt, for caring. Although I was seriously injured, I didn't need to go to the hospital."

"We can cure it ourselves, so we won't occupy public resources." Yilan started to cry as she spoke.

Minglan quickly asked, "What's going on? But the pain is severe, so don't think about it so much. If there is an injury, we will treat it."