Flashbacks

Rosa watched a redhead girl her age... her age getting screamed, getting yelled at by an instructor or teacher the instructor attempted to hit her but Rosa couldn't let that happen. She just couldn't. The girl hadn't done anything wrong!The system was fucked up.

Rosa shoved Madame onto the green pointing her gun at her "you touch her and i cut your throat open." She said between gritted teeth holding the gun at her. The older woman kicked Rosa from the ground causing her to fall on her knees"Shit!" Was Rosa's first thought.

The woman grabbed her gun off her as Rosa's nose bled "This one is feisty" she said pointing at directly at her "Good I love what happens to pathetic little bratty girls" she says as Rosa looks down to the ground she had just been humiliated Madame the pressed a button on the remote in her hands. She knew what was happening she had seen so, TOO many other widows go through it.

Rosa who was standing strong saying she would slit the woman's THROAT and stood tall flopped to the ground screaming in pain. She felt the others eyes glued on her as she let out the most gruesome bloody scream, tears streaming from her beautiful eyes.
"This what happens to girls who don't follow orders. " The woman said to the others. "You put this on yourself" Madame said she looked down in shame because she ddi she should have just let it happen.

The others,ESPECIALLY the redhead called something like Natasha Romanoff, were watching her with fear and mix of guilt in their teary eyes. She watched them all shake, she could feel herself shake too but she was in the middle of something and she was taught to show no fear ,no anxiety, no flaws PERFECTION.
"Get up." She then says to Rosa, which Rosa does immediately . The woman is now walking round in circles around her "Dance." She then said which Rosa did without music flawlessly and gracefully. Small movements,nothing less or more than perfection, never lifting one foot for too long. When she was younger she would be screaming in agony from dancing but now she felt nothing.
"What have you learn?" The woman asked
"I am weak and pathetic ." Rosa answered with no sign of emotion,emotions here is considered and pathetic weak. It will get you no where.
"Exactly." The woman agreed continuing to walk round in circles checking her every move everything should be perfect.

                                *    *    *
12 year old Rosa should be sleeping but she isn't not after that she's wide awake "Hey" she hears a voice say to then realise it's the redhead from earlier "Natasha Romanoff." She stated putting her hand out Rosa took her hand "Rosa Diaz." She said "hey thanks for what you did back there. I am sorry I didn't do anything to defend you i owe you so much. Do you think you'll be okay?" Nat says softly "I'll be okay I've been through worst." Rosa states and shrugs
"Do you ever feel like your ever going to escape?" Nat asked
"It's unrealistic and probably not going to happen. However probably isn't 100 percent and the world has alot of unrealistic shit going on." Rosa answers. Then they both turn they hear a loud noise. "We should go back to fake sleeping!"

                               *    *    *
News spread around the red room 18 year Rosa Diaz the hispanic widow had died? Natasha felt her tears in her own eyes how could this happen Rosa was one of the if not THE toughest person she had ever met. "She did it!" Natasha quietly says. "She escaped." Natasha whispered,maybe when she younger she would have been furious at Rosa but she now she was just happy for Rosa she deserved it,she deserved her freedom. But Rosa was her only friend at the red room she was going to be heavily missed. And she was going to be lonely.